Britney Is On The Cover Of Billboard Magazine Next Month!

I guess everyone is all of the sudden an "insider"

:orangu:

YOU GET TO BE AN INSIDER! HE GETS TO BE AN INSIDER! SHE GETS TO BE AN INSIDER! WE ALL GET TO BE INSIDERS!!!! YES !!!!!!oprahyouandyouandyoulego.giftumblr_mwrriyIxyu1r6n1iwo1_r1_400.gif

Yes, i hate that everyone is an insider. Mainly because all the phonies eclipse the REAL insider, ME! I heard from a VERY reliable source, that Britney Spears will do choreography while wearing a mic headset for her BBMA performance this month. Stay tuned!

• Like 5

Yes, i hate that everyone is an insider. Mainly because all the phonies eclipse the REAL insider, ME! I heard from a VERY reliable source, that Britney Spears will do choreography while wearing a mic headset for her BBMA performance this month. Stay tuned!

Honestly this whole shit started when Timothy pretended to be an insider in 2013. Since then, everyone thinks they could be insiders as well. And it's sad that still today people on Popjustice believe him, like, wake up blind idiots.

• Like 1

Honestly this whole shit started when Timothy pretended to be an insider in 2013. Since then, everyone thinks they could be insiders as well. And it's sad that still today people on Popjustice believe him, like, wake up blind idiots.

:gloria:

I wish I had people on the oustide to tell about all these forum dramas I come across since I was a member of Exhell  :thatsfunny:

when I try to explain the forum field between Uniheaven and Exhell to my friends they look at me like  :uhwtf:

• Like 1

But Timothy was right even in 2015 and 2014, that's why everyone believed him.

I guess everyone is all of the sudden an "insider"

YOU GET TO BE AN INSIDER! HE GETS TO BE AN INSIDER! SHE GETS TO BE AN INSIDER! WE ALL GET TO BE INSIDERS!!!! YES !!!!!!

oprahyouandyouandyoulego.gif

tumblr_mwrriyIxyu1r6n1iwo1_r1_400.gif

I remember seeing this exact same post word for word and gif for gif on exhale :4music:

But Timothy was right even in 2015 and 2014, that's why everyone believed him.

No he was never. I challenge you to give me any receipt and any post of something he said turning out being right in the future. No predictable shit, no cryptic stuff and no paraphrasing from real insiders.

I'll wait.