#NewMusicAlert: @britneyspears Is Featured In A New Song #Hands! #Orlando

Omg interscope records released a song for the Orlando victims called "hands" & Britney is featured on it!! She sounds amazing !!!! She sings in the beginning and also at 2:40 .. OMG y'all she sounds unbelievable ! 

You can purchase the song here on iTunes Hands - Single by Various Artists
https://itun.es/us/pYLydb the proceeds will go to Orlando family victims & the LGBT center in Florida 

• Like 10

piee of me 2

#BritneyArmy!

Omg Music Alert 101! There was a new song titled “Hands” that just got released a few minutes ago and the legendary Britney Spears is featured on it! It is a song for the Orlando tragedy.

Listen to it here:

AMAZING VOCALS! The slayage is real! A very emotional song that really gets you.

We can’t wait to hear those luscious vocals on #B9

Discuss this on our recently upgraded Universe forums!

View the full article

Just now, Lsuboi89 said:

My two favorite artists; Britney and P!nk in one song for a great cause. I'm so happy right now. Her voice sounds so great. Makes me excited even more now. 

the song is amazing but britney and pink sound soo amazing toghether, britney give vulnerability to the song and pink the strenght! i loved it!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, ChurchOfGodney said:

I'm crying so hard right now. I'm so happy she took the time to do this. It means so much. Britney if you troll this page..... I LOVE YOU. 

It definitely means a lot that she did this. It just shows that she has a heart and really does care 

• Like 3