Check out the official 0.45 second preview of “Mood Ring”!

34 minutes ago, Daydreamer said:

:ashley: 

Why are all the mods the ones who are hating on this song?

It's new Britney music, it's from the Glory era, everyone was flipping their shit when they heard she was working with DJ Mustard, and it's official... wtf if you're a stan, at least give it a chance. People are going crazy for it on Exhale and the haters are the mods here? I don't understand this fan base.

giphy.gif

GLory 2.jpg

Urbaney strikes again…

On Wednesday, September 14th “Glory” will be available in Japan with an exclusive bonus track titled “Mood Ring”. The song “Mood Ring” is produced by DJ Mustard and co-written by, Melanie Fontana. Britney’s ninth studio album “Glory” is now available for pre-order in Japan with a 0.45 second preview of Britney’s bonus track “Mood Ring” and it sounds like another HIT song! This 0.45 second preview will definitely keep the Britney Army wanting more…

shock 2

Click here to listen to the preview of the song.

September 14th can’t come here fast enough….

View the full article

25 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Why are all the mods the ones who are hating on this song?

It's new Britney music, it's from the Glory era, everyone was flipping their shit when they heard she was working with DJ Mustard, and it's official... wtf if you're a stan, at least give it a chance. People are going crazy for it on Exhale and the haters are the mods here? I don't understand this fan base.

giphy.gif

how and when did I say I hate this song ? :ashley:

8 minutes ago, Daydreamer said:

how and when did I say I hate this song ? :ashley:

On my other thread about MR, your only response was the orangu :ashley:

As far as the other mods hating on the song, I feel like they should at least promote a positive conversation. Opinion is cool, but when the only comments from the mods are ashley and moorangu, it doesn't seem very positive. :iwannago:

23 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

On my other thread about MR, your only response was the orangu :ashley:

As far as the other mods hating on the song, I feel like they should at least promote a positive conversation. Opinion is cool, but when the only comments from the mods are ashley and moorangu, it doesn't seem very positive. :iwannago:

so they need to pretend they like something just because they're mods? :xf14:

I always post :ashley: and :orangu: in your threads :ashley: it has nothing to do with mood ring :ashley: 

I love it btw :ashley: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daydreamer said:

so they need to pretend they like something just because they're mods? :xf14:

I always post :ashley: and :orangu: in your threads :ashley: it has nothing to do with mood ring :ashley: 

I love it btw :ashley: 

No, but posting negativity with nothing positive to contribute is a bit hypocritical since this is supposed to be the positive Britney forum. :ashley:

14 minutes ago, T!M said:

This song sounds amazing!! Fuck Britney's team for putting this on the Japanese version this is the song I was most excited for and she sounds amazing! I feel like this would be a hit in the US. :smokeney:

4 minutes ago, sincio8 said:

It sounds very very good"!!

3 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

OMG she sounds so AMAZING!!!! I need this song in my life like right now!

:crying1:

We are a very blessed fan base :yasqueen:

So it's yet unavailable in Asia... Means Argentina is not that much of a :flop:

But they will have an exclusive bonus track... Those motherfuckers tbh :crying2: