Colin Tilley is he director for Slumber Party!

Colin Tilley!!!! I am sooooooo hype now omggg hes done A LOT of hip hop videos 

Chris Brown- Look at me now, Dont judge Me, Deuces

Nicki Minaj- Anaconda, I am your leader, freedom

Fergie- MILF

Justin Bieber- Confident, All that matters

Kendrick Lamar- Alright, These Walls

I am pleased with this pick. He does a lot of Bright colors (not pastel, playfully colorful) but more darker with neon undertones, darker lighting to make brighter colors pop, his camera angles and panning is cool esp for dance sequences so hopefully they get the shots right

• Like 3

it wont be as good as my vision for it but it'll probably be ok

I have the fear of her not wanting to be too sexy and starting shit again

I find it funny how up until now she didn't have issues being naked or too sexy even tho she had kids

but suddenly....its not ok anymore  :/   I wonder what is it her kids told her

• Like 1

ummm, I don't like nothing  Anaconda or Milf videos style for Brtiney. it doesn't match with her. I would like some sexy video, but something darker, smarter than eating bananas or a big ass moving up and down all the time, or pastel colours.

The clothes and light of the pic where they're setting look nice, so we'll have to wait the result of all this.  

• Like 2

I love his colors, as you said they're very bright  but like in a neon way, and apparently that's the route they're gonna follow judging by the pics Britney instagramed! I just hope the overall concept is not too much, like, I'm all about sexual emancipation but most "urban" videos tend to swing on the vulgar side, so hopefully this is not the case! Britney and Tinashe are obviously very sexualised singers, but I hope that the sensuality is approached in an empowering way instead of objetifying them. We'll see!

• Like 1

A bunch of fuckin whiners because you don't like some videos. Understand that he directs he doesn't creat the themes costumes scenes in the videos that's team Britney with some of his input. If you don't like those videos too bad. She's working with him. Some not all but some of y'all really are annoying. Everything is "well it's my opinion" blah blah blah. He has some great work and if you don't like a song he worked on then so be it but dont drag Britney and the slumber party video when it's not even finished FILMING yet

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr.Photographer said:

A bunch of fuckin whiners because you don't like some videos. Understand that he directs he doesn't creat the themes costumes scenes in the videos that's team Britney with some of his input. If you don't like those videos too bad. She's working with him. Some not all but some of y'all really are annoying. Everything is "well it's my opinion" blah blah blah. He has some great work and if you don't like a song he worked on then so be it but do drag Britney and the slumber party video when it's not even finished FILMING yet

tumblr_nxz0iwoViO1uzcbdzo2_500.gif 

• Like 1