EW is Thirsty and trying to throw some shade at Britney?!?!

Tell me why in this article Entertainment Weekly posted about Gags carpool karaoke they decided to mention that she sang a lot louder than Britney did in her carpool and then proceed to link to Britney's carpool! Whatever EW.... kinda shady but stay thirsty for Queen Britney when you're posting articles about lessers! We'll take that link and all the bumped up views that come with it!!

Nothing against Gaga, I love her too but really why have to mention Britney in Gaga's article. It's like when they are comparing Gaga to Madonna in every other article! OK media other than the fact that they do pop and reinvent themselves Britney Madonna and Gaga have nothing in common! GET OVER IT! 

:umomg::frenchy::4music:

End Rant!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/26/lady-gaga-carpool-karaoke-james-corden

What followed next were performances of “The Edge of Glory,” “Born This Way” (featuring some nice harmonizing), a tentative rendition of O-Town’s “Liquid Dreams” (“It’s basically a song about ejaculating in our sleep,” noted Corden), “Poker Face,” and “Million Reasons.” In short, she committed to the bit — and sang a lot louder than Britney Spears.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gimmework said:

Tell me why in this article Entertainment Weekly posted about Gags carpool karaoke they decided to mention that she sang a lot louder than Britney did in her carpool and then proceed to link to Britney's carpool! Whatever EW.... kinda shady but stay thirsty for Queen Britney when you're posting articles about lessers! We'll take that link and all the bumped up views that come with it!!

Nothing against Gaga, I love her too but really why have to mention Britney in Gaga's article. It's like when they are comparing Gaga to Madonna in every other article! OK media other than the fact that they do pop and reinvent themselves Britney Madonna and Gaga have nothing in common! GET OVER IT! 

:umomg::frenchy::4music:

End Rant!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/26/lady-gaga-carpool-karaoke-james-corden

What followed next were performances of “The Edge of Glory,” “Born This Way” (featuring some nice harmonizing), a tentative rendition of O-Town’s “Liquid Dreams” (“It’s basically a song about ejaculating in our sleep,” noted Corden), “Poker Face,” and “Million Reasons.” In short, she committed to the bit — and sang a lot louder than Britney Spears.

:zoomzoom:

Spoiler

Idk what have to say..  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoshLee said:

Britney isn't a loud singer, at least I don't think of her as a loud singer :mhm: 

Its not about being loud it's just the fact that she was hardly singing & majority of the time just whispering the songs & she straight out lipsycned to toxic ... I honestly don't think her team should've signed her up for it until she was ready. I hate to say this but James cordon was straight out outsinging her which is sad

55 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Its not about being loud it's just the fact that she was hardly singing & majority of the time just whispering the songs & she straight out lipsycned to toxic ... I honestly don't think her team should've signed her up for it until she was ready. I hate to say this but James cordon was straight out outsinging her which is sad

:frenchy: like we expected her to actually sing tho 

1 hour ago, BlackoutEgo said:

They mentioned Britney because she was the last person to do carpool karaoke before Gaga ... they also werent even being shady it's just true. Britney was hardly singing & was majority of the time was kinda like whispering it .. out of all the karaokes Britney's definitely was the most cringey 

1 hour ago, BlackoutEgo said:

It's not about whether they were right, whether Britney was the last or anything else. There was absolutely no reason for them to mention Britney in an article about gaga other than to put the women against each other.

Probably because britneys was the last carpool before gagas

gaga also sang to karaoke versions of her songs... There was no vocals but her singing 

sad to say but gaga did too well... Her album will sell now

she also looking amazing unlike britney who threw on a run to throw the trash out outfit 

oddly enough everyone is shocked that she can sing.... Singing is no longer a special talant not to mention she was singing just fine all along her carreer... Dont know why ppl are so surprised 

4 hours ago, BlackoutEgo said:

They mentioned Britney because she was the last person to do carpool karaoke before Gaga ... they also werent even being shady it's just true. Britney was hardly singing & was majority of the time was kinda like whispering it .. out of all the karaokes Britney's definitely was the most cringey 

i agree

im not a gaga fan but i was very impressed with her karaoke as she is a very talented singer. the whole time i was like "man i wonder how Britney would have done if she had let loose"

• Like 2