i want either glory rerelease or b10 this year

It's weird because I have no clue what is best for Britney's career right now. 

I personally would like her to release one more single from Glory (Better) then quietly finish 2017 with her current POM show. 

Then, kick off 2018 with a totally new Vegas show, in a different theater, based on album B10 that would launch at the same time. The show would be 40% new album, 30% Glory/BJ/deep cuts from old albums, and 30% past hits. After 1 year in Vegas, the show would "tour" around the world for another year. Maybe doing a dozen or less "mini residencies" in various countries so she doesn't have to travel as much. During this second year she would drop a new standalone single (or collab on another artist's single) so she could keep the show relevant. 

Just an idea based on what I think Britney would actually be up for these days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Illumination said:

It's weird because I have no clue what is best for Britney's career right now. 

I personally would like her to release one more single from Glory (Better) then quietly finish 2017 with her current POM show. 

Then, kick off 2018 with a totally new Vegas show, in a different theater, based on album B10 that would launch at the same time. The show would be 40% new album, 30% Glory/BJ/deep cuts from old albums, and 30% past hits. After 1 year in Vegas, the show would "tour" around the world for another year. Maybe doing a dozen or less "mini residencies" in various countries so she doesn't have to travel as much. During this second year she would drop a new standalone single (or collab on another artist's single) so she could keep the show relevant. 

Just an idea based on what I think Britney would actually be up for these days.

Well,  thinking about Britney, if she decides to put B10 out soon, thats a possible option. 

But I dont think we are going to get another single. Slumber Party hasnt hit the top 20 yet, and I doubt it will. If SP was a #1 I would say that a third single would have been the best option then, Glory would be more known by the GP thanks to that, what Make Me didn't do. 

I'm here for a B10, if she wants to tour, the time is now and being realistic, looking back to the dark BJ times, I don't think there's a chance for a "Glorious Tour", there hasn't been any promo at all to make GP realise she is promoting her new album ( I don't if I'm expressing myself well, sorry). 

What I try to say is that, it would be perfect to end her Piece of Me residency, and one mont after do a surprise release of her new album or something different, like uploading her first single and 5 hours later the album and the dates for her world tour. A visual album would be nice, but with different directors so we could get some new amazing photoshots and videos, just something different, I don't want her to follow any trends, but nowadays a visual can help every song from the album, which is positive if is well made, because if every song has a video, it will be more atractive to listen and watch

• Like 1

On 14.01.2017. at 10:08 PM, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

B10 pls :goaway:

I don't see the point of re-releases when theres only like what 3-4 new songs? 

i dont want a new album if it's going to be a shitty design with no promo and no singles

who is britney? an underground artist too poor to make something decent so her friends make some desperate ''photoshoots'' last minute? gaga2

she has enough money to spend on something nice tbh

look at that orange edition, honestly, i'd buy it. her retarded team could hire some artistic fan/stan like that guy who made this edition and i bet first week sales would be at least 30% bigger if not even more

i know bunch pf people who canceled their orders of glory when they saw what kind of shit design we got bey2

11 hours ago, SayCircus said:

I would gladly hear more songs from Glory sessions. Also I wish they re-released BJ and made it be all that what the album wasn't. I am sure that there were beautiful songs from the BJ sessions, but we all know will.i.am's taste lately. Someone else should have been assisting will.i.am with the re-release.

keep dreaming as we all do

i wish for blackout 10 yrs anniversary