Is Lana Del Rey Here To Stay?

Lana Del Rey longetivity   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Lana Del Rey?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

what are you doing talking to me ?                                                                                                                                                                  XHxC5G7.gif Jk  :lmaolol::hug:

what are you doing talking to me ?                                                                                                                                                                  XHxC5G7.gif Jk  :lmaolol::hug:

tumblr_n5iceyS7U51rfduvxo1_250.gif         ..........                         :hug:<3

So much Lana hate :o

I love Lana! I don't think she'll ever enjoy the same sort of chart popularity as your run of the mill basic pop star, but she's got artistic longevity for sure that her fanbase will enjoy for years to come :)

Me too I love Lana

I think she will continue to sell 70k to 200k in ha first week in the US and have flawless music

She's the indie Britney <3

Bjorks the indie Madonna <3

She's fucking pretty too

• Like 1