The Official One Direction Thread

I actually didn't know about Another World. I've never listened to it and didn't count it towards songs I haven't heard.

oops. :o

omg ben 

it needs to be the next song u listen to :crying5:

its one of my very favorites ever omgggg ben please listen to it soon 

u will loveeeeeeeeeee it 

harry slays everything in this song

it is perfection in every way :crying5:

oh god its one of my very favorite things that i have ever heard in my entire life   :crying5:

its so beautiul

it gives me chills <3

i'm not a big fan of the intro but I do really like the chorus.

I don't know how I missed this song. I thought I listened to all the b-sides. so that was a really nice surprise.

Each one of the boy have something special about them. If any one of them decided to quite the whole band would fall apart :crying2: Let's not hold our breathes guys one day it will happen and it will be the saddest day ever! :crying2: So lets enjoy every moment we got with them while they're still strong and together. :)

Each one of the boy have something special about them. If any one of them deicded to quite the whole band would fall apart :crying2: Let's not hold our breathes guys one day it will happen and it will be the saddest day ever! :crying2: So lets enjoy every moment we got with them while they're still strong and together. :)

they'll always be together :pepsi:

i'm not a big fan of the intro but I do really like the chorus.

I don't know how I missed this song. I thought I listened to all the b-sides. so that was a really nice surprise.

its one of my favorte songs ever <3

im glad u liked it 

& good surprises are always nice <3