The Official One Direction Thread

how do i get one

and how are you doing? 

what do you use to listen to music?

you'll have to set up an account but it's pretty easy. it's nice to be able to see your listinening trends and be able to compare it with friends.

i'm okay. been sick unfortunately and haven't been able to eat right.

what do you use to listen to music?

you'll have to set up an account but it's pretty easy. it's nice to be able to see your listinening trends and be able to compare it with friends.

i'm okay. been sick unfortunately and haven't been able to eat right.

britney, 1d, demi, ect, ect is that what your asking. i am a little confused  :frenchy:

is this here or are you talking about atrl? 

aww, ben hope you get better. :(

okay seriously? why the fans? why? this is pissing me right off  :4music::crying2:

they definitely aren't intending to hurt them, but it just so happened that it hit his bad knee. they probably felt awful.

which is why stuff like that shouldn't be thrown at all.

they definitely aren't intending to hurt them, but it just so happened that it hit his bad knee. they probably felt awful.

which is why stuff like that shouldn't be thrown at all.

okay i misunderstood sorry guys. but i also mean the cutting the name calling like why? 

okay i misunderstood sorry guys. but i also mean the cutting the name calling like why? 

name calling?

and the cutting thing is unfortunate, but it's still mostly just trolls making fun of the original "cut4bieber" trend. still horrible though.

name calling?

and the cutting thing is unfortunate, but it's still mostly just trolls making fun of the original "cut4bieber" trend. still horrible though.

omg sorry nvm i am very tired.

trolls are just horrible 

so as i was saying about that whole music thing that i said in the other post way before. this is what i said lol

britney, 1d, demi, ect, ect is that what your asking. i am a little confused   :frenchy:

omg sorry nvm i am very tired.

trolls are just horrible 

so as i was saying about that whole music thing that i said in the other post way before. this is what i said lol

britney, 1d, demi, ect, ect is that what your asking. i am a little confused   :frenchy:

no i mean like do you use spotify, itunes, etc.? so I can tell you how to set up last.fm.

if you have last.fm you have your own profile

mine is http://www.last.fm/user/perfectlyill

fyi I normally don't play 1D this much but I have to beat penny :P

no i mean like do you use spotify, itunes, etc.? so I can tell you how to set up last.fm.

if you have last.fm you have your own profile

mine is http://www.last.fm/user/perfectlyill

fyi I normally don't play 1D this much but I have to beat penny :P

poor britney  :lmaolol: but yes to 1d beat her.  :pieceofwhat:

ahhh i have used itunes but that was like 6 years ago  :pieceofwhat:

poor britney  :lmaolol: but yes to 1d beat her.  :pieceofwhat:

ahhh i have used itunes but that was like 6 years ago  :pieceofwhat:

what do you use to listen to music then? it supports a lot of options

you don't have to do it, but it's a cool thing to have and I wish I did it a long time ago

what do you use to listen to music then? it supports a lot of options

you don't have to do it, but it's a cool thing to have and I wish I did it a long time ago

nothing right now i am waiting to get my lap top fix then i am going to do something like that or itunes again 

i swore it was free like 6 years ago i used limewire to download music on itunes without paying i don;t know if you have to pay to get download music? 

nothing right now i am waiting to get my lap top fix then i am going to do something like that or itunes again 

i swore it was free like 6 years ago i used limewire to download music on itunes without paying i don;t know if you have to pay to get download music? 

i pretty much only use spotify now. it's free music with the occasional audio ad in between songs. I highly recommend it if you'd rather not spend money on every song you want to listen to.