The Official One Direction Thread

penny

is the album a surprise?

tumblr_inline_n847ew5LQD1rgo7hu.gif

also, I think MM is the only album where I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. :crying1:

we are starting with the flawless masterpiece Up All Night <3

tumblr_n5fn8exz7v1sr8ofxo1_r1_250.gif

MM is my very very favorite 

its my favorite album ever :crying5:

Happily is def my favorite song cos like it just makes me so like yessss but ik what u mean cos almost every song is literally perfect :crying1:

we are starting with the flawless masterpiece Up All Night <3

tumblr_n5fn8exz7v1sr8ofxo1_r1_250.gif

MM is my very very favorite 

its my favorite album ever :crying5:

Happily is def my favorite song cos like it just makes me so like yessss but ik what u mean cos almost every song is literally perfect :crying1:

I just can't pick anything out of:

Half a Heart, Story of My Life, Something Great, Don't Forget Where You Belong, Little White Lies, Diana, Right Now, Strong, Happily, You and I

I was thinking about ordering their discography from least to most favorite but then I thought about it and it was literal anxiety thinking about what I'd do if I forced to order those. 3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif

I just can't pick anything out of:

Half a Heart, Story of My Life, Something Great, Don't Forget Where You Belong, Little White Lies, Diana, Right Now, Strong, Happily, You and I

I was thinking about ordering their discography from least to most favorite but then I thought about it and it was literal anxiety thinking about what I'd do if I forced to order those. 3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif3094wpe.gif

omg yes those are my very favorites too :crying5:

i could never ever do that omggg 3094wpe.gif

it would be literally impossible 

if i had a gun to my head i coul not do it :crying1:

omg yes those are my very favorites too :crying5:

i could never ever do that omggg 3094wpe.gif

it would be literally impossible 

if i had a gun to my head i coul not do it :crying1:

their albums keep getting better so what is the 4th one going to do to us?  :crying2:

That wasn't funny at all Penny please don't say again :( 

I wasn't sad I was more scared then anything! I worry about you a lot Pen!

im sorry timmy :(

i wont say that again 

awe u dont have to worry about me 

ik im a messy mess but im ok 

u dont need to waste ur time worrying about me but thats so sweet <3

was he singing you and I? he takes the song so seriously while the others goof around. not that they aren't allowed, but I worry about him sometimes. :(

yes he was :(

i worry about him a lot :(

hes always sung the more serious songs very seriously tho which is one of the things i love about him

cos he truly loves what hes doing & is in the moment & its just everything :crying5:

yes he was :(

i worry about him a lot :(

hes always sung the more serious songs very seriously tho which is one of the things i love about him

cos he truly loves what hes doing & is in the moment & its just everything :crying5:

he has a lot going on in his mind and relates to the songs personally. :crying1: