Amanda Bynes -- Goes On First Post-Hospitalization Rant

GlenCoco

1031-amanda-bynes-getty-3.jpg

It didn't take Amanda Bynes long to launch a new rambling rant ... accusing her father of sexual assault again, and announcing plans to get out of her conservatorship.

Friday morning, Bynes tweeted she plans to go to court today to get control of her life ... and her money. She also said, "The police filed a report against my dad - I am not able to be in the same room with him. He is a sexual predator and he SHOULD BE IN JAIL."

TMZ broke the story ... Bynes was sprung from the psychiatric facility where she had been held for more than two weeks ... and was spotted roaming around Sunset Blvd. on Thursday night.

She concluded her Twitter rant by writing, "So sorry you've been fooled by Sam Lufti and my parents, but they are lying about stealing money from me and i cannot continue to allow them to abuse me any more! Thank You everyone, have a great day :)"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/31/amanda-bynes-twitter-rant-after-hospital-release-psychiatric-hold/#ixzz3HkJvMxQ9

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MTE! It is ridiculous. Her career was over and this is the only way she can get attention. It is sad also. :youpoorthing:

She should be ashamed what she is pulling. This is no joke. Britney has it had the breakdown almost died and was watched by almost the entire world being laughed it. I really am happy Britney is better but if Amanda pulls this I really hope Britney gives it to her. 

She should be ashamed what she is pulling. This is no joke. Britney has it had the breakdown almost died and was watched by almost the entire world being laughed it. I really am happy Britney is better but if Amanda pulls this I really hope Britney gives it to her. 

I know and I agree :tea2:

WHy do you guys think shes lying. What if she's actually sick? It would break my heart if I saw people saying that Britney was faking her 2007 meltdown for attention.