I Used To Hate Taylor...

P.S.I.

Go to the light, go to the light and see Godney!

:thatsfunny:

I don't hate her, I just don't like her, or her music. I think there was a couple of songs from her previous album, I guess, that were a little bit catchy, and I felt ashamed to find me singing them in my mind. But then I realized, as you said, that Max Martin was behind them, and I felt relieved.

I think you're confused, you like her because of Max Martin :yaknow: Of course she's gonna be succesful, because she knows Max Martin is the key to have amazing pop songs. Just like Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, and any other pop sensation. So I think is good to like Max Martin's songs :mahhaw:

And I can't blame you, because is probably the same reason why we, or at least I, started to love Britney Spears back in the day. Max Martin is a pop genius, but I think, even though he made good songs before, with Backstreet Boys and other artists, the perfect match was with Britney Spears. He should work exclusiveley for/with her, and she should only work with him :mhm: But only in my wildest dreams I'll have a Britney album full of songs produced/written by Max :crying3:

Go to the light, go to the light and see Godney!

:thatsfunny:

I don't hate her, I just don't like her, or her music. I think there was a couple of songs from her previous album, I guess, that were a little bit catchy, and I felt ashamed to find me singing them in my mind. But then I realized, as you said, that Max Martin was behind them, and I felt relieved.

I think you're confused, you like her because of Max Martin :yaknow: Of course she's gonna be succesful, because she knows Max Martin is the key to have amazing pop songs. Just like Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, and any other pop sensation. So I think is good to like Max Martin's songs :mahhaw:

And I can't blame you, because is probably the same reason why we, or at least I, started to love Britney Spears back in the day. Max Martin is a pop genius, but I think, even though he made good songs before, with Backstreet Boys and other artists, the perfect match was with Britney Spears. He should work exclusiveley for/with her, and she should only work with him :mhm: But only in my wildest dreams I'll have a Britney album full of songs produced/written by Max :crying3:

Well,Brit Brit made Max Martin the big deal he is now and yeah,i'd love to get a full album produced by him and Brinny  :crying1:  Maybe it's partly because of him,but i realised that the girl is just doing her thing,actually has talent,has written pretty much all of ''1989'' and of course the production is spot on,thanks to Martin. And it kind of suits her more,being the new pop girl ,country Taylor was too much for me (coming from a person,who really likes country music). IDK,i guess i discovered that special thing about her.

• Like 1