When Will Marco Marco

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I feel like slapping him

and not because I'm pmsing its because she...this woman gets such great designers

and britney gets a crying baby that buys local sports shoes for her

Guest Zooey Deschanel

:gloria: i can't!! This topic pisses me off because i dont understand how a superstar is working with a guy that makes the cheapest looking outfits ever.

i have no polite words for him

some things he made for britney are so hideous they should be thrown in a fire

• Like 1

Guest Zooey Deschanel

the sport shoes actually are from britney I believe, not marco marco

honey, still, why not designer shoes?

if beyonce can do it, britney can and should do it 1000000000000x more and even better!!!

• Like 1

honey, still, why not designer shoes?

if beyonce can do it, britney can and should do it 1000000000000x more and even better!!!

my point is, why have better designers if britney is just going to push to have her sneakers in the show  :nowaygif:  I know that marco marco isn't the best designer, but his not the only one to blame, britney chooses what she wants to wear...remember the femme fatale backstage where the designer was showing some outfits? she had an awesome golden dress for gimme more, she had some cool jeans for trouble for me...instead she chose to wear a bunch of bikinis in different colors most of the time...

Guest Zooey Deschanel

my point is, why have better designers if britney is just going to push to have her sneakers in the show  :nowaygif:  I know that marco marco isn't the best designer, but his not the only one to blame, britney chooses what she wants to wear...remember the femme fatale backstage where the designer was showing some outfits? she had an awesome golden dress for gimme more, she had some cool jeans for trouble for me...instead she chose to wear a bunch of bikinis in different colors most of the time...

oooor she can go back to the best things like in the circus tour

onyx works fine for me too

oooor she can go back to the best things like in the circus tour

onyx works fine for me too

I would love that too...but for example in circus she started to mess with the outfits, by the end of the tour most of them were just rags....I'm not saying that I don't want her to have input in the outfits, but maybe she shouldn't have that much??  :lmaolol:  just kidding, but I would like more originals outfits, I'm sick of leotards...in POM the outfits are more diverse but they aren't very well executed (marco marcos fault), but the ideas in general were good, they just don't work in general...

onyx is the best in terms of outfits because they were very diverse and very well executed (DWAD had some good outfits but they were just pants and tops most of the time, and circus wasn't that diverse too)...

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Even though I hate this bitch Beyonce I think her show costumes are really amazing and fits her figure really well... Sadly I can't say the same thing about Britney and her costumes from the latest two tours

mte