Not Sure What To Think Of Gwen's New Song

well MTE i dont know what to think this songs sound kinda like that shitty song from her first album i think the name of the song was electric bublepop or something like that, the song is very .... not strong, not fun enough, very annyoing , it wont last too long... this era is very week tbh... 

• Like 2

well MTE i dont know what to think this songs sound kinda like that shitty song from her first album i think the name of the song was electric bublepop or something like that, the song is very .... not strong, not fun enough, very annyoing , it wont last too long... this era is very week tbh... 

Exactly. I mean I like BDL, however it's still nothing to what she's capable of. She can do so much better than what she's put out recently. Maybe her new album will have some better tracks on it! 

• Like 1

Exactly. I mean I like BDL, however it's still nothing to what she's capable of. She can do so much better than what she's put out recently. Maybe her new album will have some better tracks on it! 

this... i mean she is gwen stefani.. but this era is gonna be very week as far as i see it, i mean her last no doubt album was pretty much underrated but i had better tracks, she needs to stay with what she can do and not with what ever this song was

i mean this is was better than the new singles 

• Like 1

bubble pop electric is my second favorite song from love angel music baby :orangu: 

it does sound more like Wind It Up which is her worst song in my honest opinion. I didn't like both singles and I'm very dissapointed with Gwen this time. hopefully album will have some cool gems on it...