Threat To Iggy Azalea

Guest Nata

I don't know what is so important they against her o.O

i feel so sorry for her... thats truly unfair to destroy an indivduals life because of someones success.

here are all the receipts you need to understand why she is so problematic and continues to be -> http://piggyazalea.tumblr.com/

:yeahsure:  :reductive:  :sipstea: no need to feel sorry for a bigot

:frenchy:  Nicki is the true queen of rap.  :bomt:

:eyeney: its true

idk, found it on google hahaha :thatsfunny:

btw, about the iggy thing.. we cant trust anything ppl claim to be true...

ugh i've never seen it before i have to really look...i can't tell what year it's from.

i only believe it because a lot of those screenshots were taken before she was super famous and she even calls out inauthentic things people make on photoshop. Iggy has admitted to saying these things but for some reason won't apologize and continually defends herself, you know? Just apologize for a lapse of judgment in your past and people will get over it.

ugh i've never seen it before i have to really look...i can't tell what year it's from.

i only believe it because a lot of those screenshots were taken before she was super famous and she even calls out inauthentic things people make on photoshop. Iggy has admitted to saying these things but for some reason won't apologize and continually defends herself, you know? Just apologize for a lapse of judgment in your past and people will get over it.

idk, i forgive her anyway.. haha

BTW tell me when u find out what shoot it was from :)

Tbh im with her on this, gp is noone special for her to apologize nor do they have the right to demand an apology. Its the way she thinks and the way she is, if bitches cant accept it, dont listen to her, if u like her u ll learn to live with it. People are too selfcentered today and give themselves much more credit than they deserve. Who is any of us to demand anything from anyone else. We are all equal and in this universe, smaller than atoms.

• Like 1