The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Saturday February 14Th 2015

kill them with kindness :mhm:

He has got a point to be honest... like her team don't care, there website is one issue they could make millions if they had international stores or male perfumes, one of her sweaters on the site is £60 plus £15 for international postage, it is and always will be about money with Britney until she does stuff for herself she doesn't even run her own twitter.

He has got a point to be honest... like her team don't care, there website is one issue they could make millions if they had international stores or male perfumes, one of her sweaters on the site is £60 plus £15 for international postage, it is and always will be about money with Britney until she does stuff for herself she doesn't even run her own twitter.

don't you have better things to do than complain?

Another amazing show! I'm already convinced that this is the best leg of Piece Of Me, she's on fire in every show, she's beautiful, loving the face expressions she's doing and her excitment!

YAAAAS

https://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/l/t50.2886-16/10990958_1383832918597155_1046691547_n.mp4

I don't know why I Feel like one of this days she is going to hit her head against the floor.. :ahhhhhh: I get scared at that part lol

but she is so fierce!! with full energy!! :excited:

Best leg ever! She's slaying the shit out of everything, she's dancing and she's looking not only incredible but the best she has for the whole residency! i can't believe it omg :crying1:

plus, her attitude has changed and she seems really confty right now. I'm not a circus tour hater, indeed i love it, but for those who said circus was better bc of her attitude while we have stiff and awkwardney now, come here and say it again

:martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: BRITNEY GET IT GURL

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines