Girls' Generation Comeback Catch Me If You Can :omg:

Hey Uniland :giggle: ,

so for those of you who don't know who SNSD/ Girls' Generation is they're one of the most flawless girl groups out there, 

they're making a comeback and this is the vid

Korean:

Japanese:

Tell me what do y'all think :crying1::excited::omg:

I'm a mix of emotions right now 

:excited::omg::wahlykeomg:

So anyways what did y'all think are you excited, did i just make you a sone (Snsd fan), wasn't that teaser amazing

ok I think I need to go to sleep now

Please support SNSD, Britney and everyone you stan for :kisskiss:

POMney

• Like 1

Omg you scared me, I thought you were talking about the Korean comeback and I was like "What? Is it May already" :gloria:

Anyway, the song sounds incredible! I feel like they're gonna try to prove how strong they still are with both comebacks, and I'm extremely excited for that  :o

lol :gloria: technically its being released in korea too but not promoted,and I agree both comebacks are really going to put GG back as the top group after last year :(:hug: 

• Like 1

Hmmm I was never a huge fan of snsd, other than run devil run , i like that song. But I always respected them for having their own style and being the trendesetters, however lately it seems as if they are starting to follow the trends. This song looks a lot like 2ne1 style, hip hopish with an EDM influence in it, and badass sexiness, while snsd was always following the cutesy style. Not bad tho, i like the instrumental.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

so the song is really growing on me now :o

but I think the concept should have been much brighter, I think it would have slayed! <3:crying1:

anyway the dance is really nice, definitely the best female dance this year. although I luv3 rv's too :P

but I think the concept should have been much brighter, I think it would have slayed! <3:crying1:

anyway the dance is really nice, definitely the best female dance this year. although I luv3 rv's too :P

For me what's missing on the song is a big "boom" at the end, something to make the song sound stronger in the final chorus!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

For me what's missing on the song is a big "boom" at the end, something to make the song sound stronger in the final chorus!

yea you're totally right :mhm:

I agree :omg: 

I actually really liked the concept but i think they couldve like merged something like Oh!/ and RDR yah know like dark sexy construction workers, and then yakno what I mean :gloria: 

I agree :P 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I agree :omg:

I actually really liked the concept but i think they couldve like merged something like Oh!/ and RDR yah know like dark sexy construction workers, and then yakno what I mean :gloria:

I agree :P

omg yaaas, like it should have looked more like a music video than a "dance version" :yakno:

a beach scene would have fit the mood tbh :pieceofwhat:

omg yaaas, like it should have looked more like a music video than a "dance version" :yakno:

a beach scene would have fit the mood tbh :pieceofwhat:

IKR I mean this couldve been the dance version Cough Paparazzi Dance Edit Gold Cough 

and then the lighter concept, something beachy or like the motel from Ice Cream Cake couldve fit the mood :mhm: 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

IKR I mean this couldve been the dance version Cough Paparazzi Dance Edit Gold Cough 

and then the lighter concept, something beachy or like the motel from Ice Cream Cake couldve fit the mood :mhm:

this :orangu:

it's spring time it needed to be a lighter concept :mhm:

this :orangu:

it's spring time it needed to be a lighter concept :mhm:

:moorangu: I love how they're image in Japan keeps bouncing XD First the mature more electronic sound with Mr taxi, which was expanded upon with Paparazzi then Oh! comes out of no where and everyone's like :omg1: yet things go back to SJJD with Flower power then Love & Girls (Mah Jam) comes out bringing them back to the cutesy concept Galaxy supernova was in between and now Extreme EDM with CMIYC XD 

at least Korea's more consistent I mean I love they're japanese music (maybe a little more than they're korean music ) but IDGI, SM's marketing for them in Japan (sorry I want to major in marketing XD )

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:moorangu: I love how they're image in Japan keeps bouncing XD First the mature more electronic sound with Mr taxi, which was expanded upon with Paparazzi then Oh! comes out of no where and everyone's like :omg1: yet things go back to SJJD with Flower power then Love & Girls (Mah Jam) comes out bringing them back to the cutesy concept Galaxy supernova was in between and now Extreme EDM with CMIYC XD 

at least Korea's more consistent I mean I love they're japanese music (maybe a little more than they're korean music ) but IDGI, SM's marketing for them in Japan (sorry I want to major in marketing XD )

this. just this :omg1:

Gurl how ya been? :hug: AKA Adore <3

tumblr_m7um2358fM1r988i9.gif

OMG ! long time no see!!!!! <3 miss u lots,

i'm doing great, this few months have been awesome, i dumped the old bf and got a new better and everything is so cool <3 and i might move to the usa for a summer internship so everything is awesome

what about u? how is your USA adventure going?

<3 so glad to see you areound <3 

tumblr_lqzrysJHe31r2exc9o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7um2358fM1r988i9.gif

OMG ! long time no see!!!!! <3 miss u lots,

i'm doing great, this few months have been awesome, i dumped the old bf and got a new better and everything is so cool <3 and i might move to the usa for a summer internship so everything is awesome

what about u? how is your USA adventure going?

<3 so glad to see you areound <3

tumblr_lqzrysJHe31r2exc9o1_500.gif

that's great, im happy for you :hug: hope everything will go well as planned and im doing great too :D working hard to go see Britney with my bf hopefully at the end of this year or the beginning of next year <3

• 3 weeks later...