T.swift Looking Good~

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

all that is see in here is

maxresdefault.jpg

oh stop she is not that thin :zoomzoom:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

but she ain't had booty or boobie tho

she has an average bust size and butt size I guess, but who cares? lol. there are a lot of people and models for example who are completely "flat" like a pancake as some would say, but they're drop dead gorgeous. That is not what makes a woman beautiful. Sorry but taylor looks better than this

niki-fake-butt.jpg?w=630&h=633

she has an average bust size and butt size I guess, but who cares? lol. there are a lot of people and models for example who are completely "flat" like a pancake as some would say, but they're drop dead gorgeous. That is not what makes a woman beautiful. Sorry but taylor looks better than this

niki-fake-butt.jpg?w=630&h=633

ew still she need a bit of booty, 

i mean something normal and hot like this

tumblr_mfec3ySzEO1r6fwo9o1_500.jpg

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

ew still she need a bit of booty, 

i mean something normal and hot like this

tumblr_mfec3ySzEO1r6fwo9o1_500.jpg

I think all different types of healthy natural bodies are beautiful just my opinion :P but I don't think t.swift has the best body ever I was just complimenting her cuz she was working out and she looked pretty :gloria:

behati-prinsloo-bikini-body-looks-amazin this body type is still a great body to me tho, VS model. 

I think all different types of healthy natural bodies are beautiful just my opinion :P but I don't think t.swift has the best body ever I was just complimenting her cuz she was working out and she looked pretty :gloria:

behati-prinsloo-bikini-body-looks-amazin this body type is still a great body to me tho, VS model. 

yeah ik

(my opinion) i never liked taylor's body or face.. she is too simple, too boring... nothing interesting.. she is too talk and too skinish 

You did not turn a Taylor thread into a SNSD one :orangu:

Anyway, I think no one should be allowed to make fun of other people's bodies. Some people are really thin, some people are curvy and some people are bigger and it's completely ok! It's all about your body type and the kind of life that you have. I think that as long as you're healthy and happy with yourself nothing else matters, in the words of Britney Spears: "Every size is beautiful"  ;)