Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

alright bb good night and i'll see yah tmrw. so sorry to have brought up such a sensitive subject. :crying1: i wish i could make it alright 

don't be hun it was a little bit sensitive subject, but i have leaned to accept that she is in the a better place now i just keep telling myself that and then i feel better 

• Like 1

to be a powerful business woman haha... i run a clothing line

but not career related... to be a decorated (lots of gold medals) figure skater <3

oh how long have you been doing that for? and that is soo cool hope your dreams comes true

hahahaha that's even cooler 

i don't know what i want in life i am a 21 been working at target for 3 months now loves it and i still don't have my license :drown: i don't know if i can even drive on the road i have really bad anxiety. 

i really like to give people advice when they want it ofc but i might want to pursuit my dreams as being a therapist :) i just love helping people with there problems   

• Like 1

OMG that is the most heartbreaking story i have ever heard. omg i am in such shock. i am sooo sorry u had to go through that. omg i wish i could hug u right now. that is the most terrible story ever. i am in so much shock just from hearing it.  :crying1:  i wish there was something i could do.

my mom is not that bad. she is doing fine but she is always running low on strength. she's raised four kids her entire life and she's given up her all to do it. my dad was such an ass to her and she's never truly lived tbh or had a personal life. she's been always so weak and tired all the time. she's always telling me that and i worry so much. i want her to go to the doctor but we are both scared if we do, we could find out something wrong with her  :crying5: so we just keep our fingers crossed. she seems fine most of the time but i still worry like crazy. i would not be able to live without my mom  :crying5: if anything were ever to happen to her, i would die. i dont even want to ever think about that. 

aww bb thanks :hug: but you couldn't have done nothing she knew she was in bad shape with smoking and being overweight and she even said to my dad that i likely have like maybe 3 months to live. she knew her time was coming. 

aww sooo sorry sweetie my prayers goes out to you and your mom and family. awww i loved my mom soooo much it was hard sometimes when she had her episodes. 

it was really only my mom & i my dad took off on us when i was like 14 i remember going with my mom to Surrey it would be like 1 in the morning and she would be just driving aimlessly looking for my dad crying hysterical but i think that was caused by her being mentally sick it was sad seeing her like that.

oh how long have you been doing that for? and that is soo cool hope your dreams comes true

hahahaha that's even cooler 

i don't know what i want in life i am a 21 been working at target for 3 months now loves it and i still don't have my license :drown: i don't know if i can even drive on the road i have really bad anxiety. 

i really like to give people advice when they want it ofc but i might want to pursuit my dreams as being a therapist :) i just love helping people with there problems   

for a very long time i wanted to be a therapist and help people with schizophrenia, DID, etc. Except you need a PHD to go that far and psych is a hard field to get into. im still sad about it but money >>>>

its ok bb, at 21 i didnt know what i wanted either. even at 24 im still unsure. one day at a time is my motto

for a very long time i wanted to be a therapist and help people with schizophrenia, DID, etc. Except you need a PHD to go that far and psych is a hard field to get into. im still sad about it but money >>>>

its ok bb, at 21 i didnt know what i wanted either. even at 24 im still unsure. one day at a time is my motto

Oh ya i forgot you have to get your PHD to do that. Okay maybe something else will be better for me.

I know I have all the time in the world to thinking about what I want in life. Thanks. I think right now I should just focus on myself self and this obsession i have about wanting to be in a relationship that I have never been in my entire life. I am a guy who wants to be with a guy but am too scared that I will get my heart broken. I am so sorry i am telling you this that you likely don't want to hear. 

Oh ya i forgot you have to get your PHD to do that. Okay maybe something else will be better for me.

I know I have all the time in the world to thinking about what I want in life. Thanks. I think right now I should just focus on myself self and this obsession i have about wanting to be in a relationship that I have never been in my entire life. I am a guy who wants to be with a guy but am too scared that I will get my heart broken. I am so sorry i am telling you this that you likely don't want to hear. 

it's ok bb you have to do what makes you happy

No! I've for real been wanting to chat with people on here about random stuff, the :howiroll: gif may have just come off a bit sassy. So how are you?

Oh okay just checking  :4music:  :blackoutsmiley:

I'm doing great I saw Winter's Tale yesterday omg was it ever good  :crying1:  Will Smith is in like 2 scenes  :crying1: