Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

I could tell you like it, from the sig you had earlier today :yaass: Colin Farrell is everything :thirsty: Did you end up ever seeing Fault In Our Stars?

I love it. No I haven't seen Fault In Our Stars I will totally if you go see Winter's Tail  :)  if you haven't seen it yet. 

Is he ever like man I want him soo badly tbh  :thirsty:

I love it. No I haven't seen Fault In Our Stars I will totally if you go see Winter's Tail  :)  if you haven't seen it yet. 

Is he ever like man I want him soo badly tbh  :thirsty:

I havent seen Winter's Tale yet but I'll try :bigsmile: I cant believe britney totally had a shot at being with him and she only stayed with him for like a second :crying3: then again, how do we know she didn't go all the way with him (also a song pun) :oya:

• Like 1

I havent seen Winter's Tale yet but I'll try :bigsmile: I cant believe britney totally had a shot at being with him and she only stayed with him for like a second :crying3: then again, how do we know she didn't go all the way with him (also a song pun) :oya:

okay :) Ikr out of all the men she had been Colin would have turned her life upside down. but yes like you said he might have done it with her ;)

don't be hun it was a little bit sensitive subject, but i have leaned to accept that she is in the a better place now i just keep telling myself that and then i feel better 

she is :crying1: thats what i tell myself about my dad too. he passed away also. he was 51. he was very rude to our family and he'd beat us me and my mom and siblings. but i still felt horrible after he died :crying1: i still miss him and things r much better now because all the bad things he put us through are gone but i kno he is in heaven now. its like i can feel it. so it's better for both us and him.but yeah it was the most difficult thing i've lived through. we werent so close because i was always scared of him but thats a good thing thing tbh

aww bb thanks :hug: but you couldn't have done nothing she knew she was in bad shape with smoking and being overweight and she even said to my dad that i likely have like maybe 3 months to live. she knew her time was coming. 

aww sooo sorry sweetie my prayers goes out to you and your mom and family. awww i loved my mom soooo much it was hard sometimes when she had her episodes. 

it was really only my mom & i my dad took off on us when i was like 14 i remember going with my mom to Surrey it would be like 1 in the morning and she would be just driving aimlessly looking for my dad crying hysterical but i think that was caused by her being mentally sick it was sad seeing her like that.

that is terrible :sosad: i hate things like that about life. it scares me -the things that happen in this world. its like we are not safe, and this kind of things can happen to anyone.  :crying1:

and thank u so much for ur prayers.  :crying1: means so much. my prayers also go out to u. what u had to go through was insane. u r such a strong person for having to went through all that. u inspire me.

she is :crying1: thats what i tell myself about my dad too. he passed away also. he was 51. he was very rude to our family and he'd beat us me and my mom and siblings. but i still felt horrible after he died :crying1: i still miss him and things r much better now because all the bad things he put us through are gone but i kno he is in heaven now. its like i can feel it. so it's better for both us and him.but yeah it was the most difficult thing i've lived through. we werent so close because i was always scared of him but thats a good thing thing tbh

omg hun that is just sooo wrong sooo very wrong i wish i can hug you things like that will never leave you there will always be a scar that will never heal. even though i agree with you on forgive and forget what he did to you ruine your childhood how can anybody live though that? but i guess it's right i am still angry with my brother for what he is doing to his life. he is a heavy drinker and a drug user he actually went to Jail i believe in march for elbowing his gf in the face and she is still with him. 

my dad wasn't an abuser but he would gamble away everything to the point where we had no powers for like weeks and my brother was bad with money after he use it with his stuff he would constantly bug me for my bank card it his addiction got so bad people were bashing on our door wanting to see my brother he almost gotten us killed because of his addiction and owing money to these people  

that is terrible :sosad: i hate things like that about life. it scares me -the things that happen in this world. its like we are not safe, and this kind of things can happen to anyone.  :crying1:

and thank u so much for ur prayers.  :crying1: means so much. my prayers also go out to u. what u had to go through was insane. u r such a strong person for having to went through all that. u inspire me.

It was and it scares me to see her like that 

anytime and thank you back :hug:

you go though life like a karate kid you inspire me sooo much i admire you for getting the strength to keep going i wouldn't have been brave enough to do that. So your my inspiration :hug: thank you. For now on I am just going to forgive my father and my brother and forget it I don't want to live anymore always being angry at the past i need to move on and you helped me get though it thank you soo much again and again  

omg hun that is just sooo wrong sooo very wrong i wish i can hug you things like that will never leave you there will always be a scar that will never heal. even though i agree with you on forgive and forget what he did to you ruine your childhood how can anybody live though that? but i guess it's right i am still angry with my brother for what he is doing to his life. he is a heavy drinker and a drug user he actually went to Jail i believe in march for elbowing his gf in the face and she is still with him. 

my dad wasn't an abuser but he would gamble away everything to the point where we had no powers for like weeks and my brother was bad with money after he use it with his stuff he would constantly bug me for my bank card it his addiction got so bad people were bashing on our door wanting to see my brother he almost gotten us killed because of his addiction and owing money to these people  

omg that is so insane. and dont worry i mean it isnt as bad as if i was very close to him. that would of been sooo difficult. but its like the other side of the whole death thing happening. like i am so much more aware of time and what im doing with my life now. i do live in a lot more fear now thats for sure but like nowadays, i am like omg something bad could happen. i always keep this option open. maybe it is not healthy and i am being paranoid because ive been in depression the whole entire time after his death but it's not cuz of what it typically is like. i think i am more upset just about all the bad things happening in this world. i cannot deal with that. like after my dad passed away, that is all i notice now  :crying1: and i feel like i dont live, i just suffer this life. i dont rly want to live cuz i dont want something bad happening to me. like it was my dad that died but what if something even worse happens? what if next its gona b somebody i love much more and am much more attached too?  :crying1: thats what kills me. 

it is true. these scars never heal. its already been 4 years and to me, this happened yesterday. thats what it feels like. feels like time stopped and never actually moved. 

i am soo sorry about ur brother. i cant imagine what its like to have to deal with someone with addiction. i have heard so many bad stories about that. i hope u r able to get some help for that. i feel like family gets even more effected by addiction than the addict themselves. my sister is in a terrible abusive relationship. her husband is just the worst. he is even worse than my dad and one time he screamed at me so bad i thought i was gona collapse. i cant imagine what he does to her behind closed doors. i dont rly talk to her, she is so ignorant of me and our families opinons of him but knowing that she gets hurt like that, hurts all of us soo much. she's like u should support my decison even if he isn't the best for me but she doesnt reazlie that she isnt the only one hurting, she's hurting all of us and i cannot live with that so i will never approve of him