Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

im great, and it's so long i didn't expect it to be this long  :aww1:

but then i realized half of the posts are from me ad im just so  :yabye:

how are you?

well it'll get longer tbh it's getting bigger getting bigger

lmaoo  :lmaolol:

i'm doing great got to work tonight though from 6-10 and all i want to do is just be on here all day  :thatsfunny:

• Like 1

It was and it scares me to see her like that 

anytime and thank you back :hug:

you go though life like a karate kid you inspire me sooo much i admire you for getting the strength to keep going i wouldn't have been brave enough to do that. So your my inspiration :hug: thank you. For now on I am just going to forgive my father and my brother and forget it I don't want to live anymore always being angry at the past i need to move on and you helped me get though it thank you soo much again and again  

awww u r welcome :hug::crying1: i am so glad u could do this boo :kiss: 

• Like 1

ikr that's why i don't go very offend i will tho for that new scary ass movie it was like Paranormal Activity I can't remember the name but it looks scary as fuck!!  

yea i dont mind going once in a while. and have u seen malificent? OMG best movie ever :crying1: i saw it in 3D and im still trying to get used to those kind of movies even tho they have been out for so long :gloria: it's only like my second time watching a movie like that. 

yea i dont mind going once in a while. and have u seen malificent? OMG best movie ever :crying1: i saw it in 3D and im still trying to get used to those kind of movies even tho they have been out for so long :gloria: it's only like my second time watching a movie like that. 

no i haven't yet i really want to see it Angelina Jolie looks amazing as a Villain

i can't do fucking 3D movies for the life of me I get sick quickly :(  

omg that is so insane. and dont worry i mean it isnt as bad as if i was very close to him. that would of been sooo difficult. but its like the other side of the whole death thing happening. like i am so much more aware of time and what im doing with my life now. i do live in a lot more fear now thats for sure but like nowadays, i am like omg something bad could happen. i always keep this option open. maybe it is not healthy and i am being paranoid because ive been in depression the whole entire time after his death but it's not cuz of what it typically is like. i think i am more upset just about all the bad things happening in this world. i cannot deal with that. like after my dad passed away, that is all i notice now  :crying1: and i feel like i dont live, i just suffer this life. i dont rly want to live cuz i dont want something bad happening to me. like it was my dad that died but what if something even worse happens? what if next its gona b somebody i love much more and am much more attached too?  :crying1: thats what kills me. 

it is true. these scars never heal. its already been 4 years and to me, this happened yesterday. thats what it feels like. feels like time stopped and never actually moved. 

i am soo sorry about ur brother. i cant imagine what its like to have to deal with someone with addiction. i have heard so many bad stories about that. i hope u r able to get some help for that. i feel like family gets even more effected by addiction than the addict themselves. my sister is in a terrible abusive relationship. her husband is just the worst. he is even worse than my dad and one time he screamed at me so bad i thought i was gona collapse. i cant imagine what he does to her behind closed doors. i dont rly talk to her, she is so ignorant of me and our families opinons of him but knowing that she gets hurt like that, hurts all of us soo much. she's like u should support my decison even if he isn't the best for me but she doesnt reazlie that she isnt the only one hurting, she's hurting all of us and i cannot live with that so i will never approve of him

I remember times when my brother was throwing stuff around it scares me to see him so angry like that when he is drunk 

i know the feeling of it my mother would scream so loud that she almost broke the glass windows she was another scary person to fear i got into argument with her when i was 15 she grab my hand so hard her nails were digging into me i was so scared that i just want to do it back to her make her feel my nails dig into her arm but i didn't because i knew it was her sickness doing it.

it gets worst my sister is also bipolar well she is doing a lot better but i remember times when she would beat her boyfriend because he didn't want to go to the lake he just wanted to play videogames and smoke pot. she did a lot of bad things it gets a lot worst 

then the tables turned on her when her bf Dan beat her there is also a video of him getting out of his car walks right up to this elderly man takes him right out starts to beat him and it was in the middle of traffic like that poor man i haven't heard of him since then. 

no i haven't yet i really want to see it Angelina Jolie looks amazing as a Villain

i can't do fucking 3D movies for the life of me I get sick quickly :(  

awww :( what do u mean? and u should see it!!!!! it is my favorite movie now and angelina jolie is my favorite actress now :crying1: u will be mindblown  :crying1:

• Like 1

I remember times when my brother was throwing stuff around it scares me to see him so angry like that when he is drunk 

i know the feeling of it my mother would scream so loud that she almost broke the glass windows she was another scary person to fear i got into argument with her when i was 15 she grab my hand so hard her nails were digging into me i was so scared that i just want to do it back to her make her feel my nails dig into her arm but i didn't because i knew it was her sickness doing it.

it gets worst my sister is also bipolar well she is doing a lot better but i remember times when she would beat her boyfriend because he didn't want to go to the lake he just wanted to play videogames and smoke pot. she did a lot of bad things it gets a lot worst 

then the tables turned on her when her bf Dan beat her there is also a video of him getting out of his car walks right up to this elderly man takes him right out starts to beat him and it was in the middle of traffic like that poor man i haven't heard of him since then. 

omg that is terrible. i think my dad was bipolar . he definitely had some kind of mental illness thats for sure. i wish i could blame it on the alcohol all the anger and the beating he did but he never even drank a sip of alcohol in his life. he WANTED to do it and it was all on a sober head u kno so i felt more offended and i was even more scared of him because of that. 

omg that is terrible. i think my dad was bipolar . he definitely had some kind of mental illness thats for sure. i wish i could blame it on the alcohol all the anger and the beating he did but he never even drank a sip of alcohol in his life. he WANTED to do it and it was all on a sober head u kno so i felt more offended and i was even more scared of him because of that. 

then he was bipolar i am so sorry bb you had to face this kind of hardship was he even nice to you at all? It's soo scary though to see one moment laughing with you hugging you and saying they love you too yelling at you screaming it was like a whole different person :( and it gets pretty scary. 

i got a concussion and it made it harder for me pass my classes (i went from a straight As to barely passing) and i have to retake English :zoomzoom:  

aww that sucks how did you get that? :(  here in Canada all the teachers are on strike and it might get extended to November so all the kids might be brainless in November unless the parents are thinking of putting them though homeschool till November