Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

then he was bipolar i am so sorry bb you had to face this kind of hardship was he even nice to you at all? It's soo scary though to see one moment laughing with you hugging you and saying they love you too yelling at you screaming it was like a whole different person :( and it gets pretty scary. 

yea it was pretty bad. we would wake up every morning freaking out holding our breath to see what kind of mood he was in. if he was in a good mood which was rare, we would all finally relax. it was so different too. if he was in a bad mood, he would beat us up for no reason until we couldnt sit on our butt for a whole week or if it was good mood, he wouldnt even do anything about it. he would totally let it slide so he made no sense whatsoever. 

yeah he never told me he loved me. one time he did say he was proud of me tho i remember cuz it was so nice i was no cloud nine but that was it. he was ALWAYS so angry. i think maybe he might of been borderline tho idk but it was definitely alarming for a little kid to live through. 

it's so flawless :crying1: josh is one of the best actors out there. he is such a sweetheart. i <3 him . he is the best. he reminds me of my childhood crush soo much 

Omg then me & RockOutYourCock aren't the only ones that think Josh is delicious tbh he is a hunk and i want him soo badly tbh :crying1:  

I had a major crush on him when I was younger too tbh 

• Like 1

yea it was pretty bad. we would wake up every morning freaking out holding our breath to see what kind of mood he was in. if he was in a good mood which was rare, we would all finally relax. it was so different too. if he was in a bad mood, he would beat us up for no reason until we couldnt sit on our butt for a whole week or if it was good mood, he wouldnt even do anything about it. he would totally let it slide so he made no sense whatsoever. 

yeah he never told me he loved me. one time he did say he was proud of me tho i remember cuz it was so nice i was no cloud nine but that was it. he was ALWAYS so angry. i think maybe he might of been borderline tho idk but it was definitely alarming for a little kid to live through. 

aww i hate how this caused your childhood to be a waste.  when other kids were getting hugs from there parents and tlc you and your siblings were beating. i am so sorry this happen to you. and why didn't your mom had the opportunity to run when he wasn't home? 

i am very lucky tho i was never beating by my parents on the spoon when i got in trouble other then that i was soo lucky. 

• Like 1

omg that is terrible. i think my dad was bipolar . he definitely had some kind of mental illness thats for sure. i wish i could blame it on the alcohol all the anger and the beating he did but he never even drank a sip of alcohol in his life. he WANTED to do it and it was all on a sober head u kno so i felt more offended and i was even more scared of him because of that. 

that's even worst then being drunk because he can turn on you at any moment i had such great time with my brother when he was sober but when he got that 24 case of beer i know he is going to be hammered by the 6th beer :crying2: he was so closed to burning the house down everytime he would try to cook he would leave things on that would burn and it would just be scary i had to like watch him cook at 4 in the morning when i was super tired. 

• Like 1

Omg then me & RockOutYourCock aren't the only ones that think Josh is delicious tbh he is a hunk and i want him soo badly tbh :crying1:  

I had a major crush on him when I was younger too tbh 

no not at all. :D ive had my eye on him from back when he was a tiny guy in the movie little manhattan. i remember thinking i canont wait till he grows up, he is gona slay hollywood  :crying1: he is actually a year younger than me but its not a big deal. he is such a sweet guy, he's got the most kind eyes and the sexiest gaze omg and he is so sensitive like i wanna kiss him so bad  :o

• Like 1