Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

aww i hate how this caused your childhood to be a waste.  when other kids were getting hugs from there parents and tlc you and your siblings were beating. i am so sorry this happen to you. and why didn't your mom had the opportunity to run when he wasn't home? 

i am very lucky tho i was never beating by my parents on the spoon when i got in trouble other then that i was soo lucky. 

yea it was pretty bad. makes me still so sad all these years. and we were so scared of our dad we couldnt leave the house. i read now that what he did was domestic violence he put us through. 

my mom stayed with him well because of our religion. it is against the law to divorce so she just stayed. also financially, she couldnt have run with 4 kids. i mean this was back in ukraine, that is where we lived. i dont kno, i also think it was because like many women they stay in abusive relationships. maybe she was scared she won't b able to remarry or be loved by anyone. i mean she doesnt believe that a perfect husband or someone who is kind is out there. after such a traumatic marriage, she never believes those exist and she never wants to remarry. but she also could of stayed because she knew she was the victim and he was the one that was bad so it was kind of addicting in a way idk. she also said she worried about him. she feared if she left, he would kill himself. she couldnt hurt another human being like that 

that's even worst then being drunk because he can turn on you at any moment i had such great time with my brother when he was sober but when he got that 24 case of beer i know he is going to be hammered by the 6th beer :crying2: he was so closed to burning the house down everytime he would try to cook he would leave things on that would burn and it would just be scary i had to like watch him cook at 4 in the morning when i was super tired. 

holy shit! he sounds like an asshole. i know he is addicted and it is not his choice anymore he is dependent on it but to put u through all of that like that is just so mean   :crying2: i am so sorry boo u had to go through that :crying1::hug: is he still addicted to it now? 

holy shit! he sounds like an asshole. i know he is addicted and it is not his choice anymore he is dependent on it but to put u through all of that like that is just so mean   :crying2: i am so sorry boo u had to go through that :crying1::hug: is he still addicted to it now? 

Omg was he ever he always talked shit about my Dad when he was drunk it was always the same shit he would bring up. 

Yes I even mention in another post that you probably never saw that he elbowed his gf back in March he went to Jail for it and is now back with her doing his shit 

My family & I have literally tried everything to help him nothing seems to work rehab didn't work either. So I am just going to let him slowly die. He found rockbottom but i think he is past that now. 

yea it was pretty bad. makes me still so sad all these years. and we were so scared of our dad we couldnt leave the house. i read now that what he did was domestic violence he put us through. 

my mom stayed with him well because of our religion. it is against the law to divorce so she just stayed. also financially, she couldnt have run with 4 kids. i mean this was back in ukraine, that is where we lived. i dont kno, i also think it was because like many women they stay in abusive relationships. maybe she was scared she won't b able to remarry or be loved by anyone. i mean she doesnt believe that a perfect husband or someone who is kind is out there. after such a traumatic marriage, she never believes those exist and she never wants to remarry. but she also could of stayed because she knew she was the victim and he was the one that was bad so it was kind of addicting in a way idk. she also said she worried about him. she feared if she left, he would kill himself. she couldnt hurt another human being like that 

I get where your coming from. And he probably knew everybody there so if you were to find somewhere to hide from him they would easily tell your dad where you guys are hiding.

Again and a million again I am sorry this all happen to you. But I am glad you are living here now (not in Canada i mean but you know what I am saying) At least it's all over and you can move on with the rest of your family. How did your Dad die and how long ago was it? My mom died from Heart Failure in 09 so that's about 5 years ago and my Grandpa died last August from Old age.  

I get where your coming from. And he probably knew everybody there so if you were to find somewhere to hide from him they would easily tell your dad where you guys are hiding.

Again and a million again I am sorry this all happen to you. But I am glad you are living here now (not in Canada i mean but you know what I am saying) At least it's all over and you can move on with the rest of your family. How did your Dad die and how long ago was it? My mom died from Heart Failure in 09 so that's about 5 years ago and my Grandpa died last August from Old age.  

thats ok. i think i am starting to finally deal with it. its been 4 years. he died of a heart attack as well on his way to work. he was actually in a car and it was stick shift so it stalled right by a stop sign a block away from our house. 

noone believed us. thats the thing. my mom would tell people how bad he was. all his friends always knew him as this amazing guy. they thought we were bitches for sayiing stuff like that! it was terrible. and even now, i can spot people like him easily. i even tried telling my freinds who were getting married to not get in those relationships and i was right! the guys were TOTAL ASSHOLES afterwards. but they didnt believe me so i just keep it to myself now. people have NO IDEA what kind of people are out there. its so terrible. i was so unlucky to have had him in our life but u kno what, maybe there was a reason. maybe i'll b able to do something with that. its sort of lke a gift u kno. to be able to sense these people. and at the same time i also kind of feel bad and wish them best still u kno. i mean it was my father figure, i still cared for him. so who knows. we'll see where life will take me. 

he was like a completely different person at home and around friends and the public. it was insane. 

thats ok. i think i am starting to finally deal with it. its been 4 years. he died of a heart attack as well on his way to work. he was actually in a car and it was stick shift so it stalled right by a stop sign a block away from our house. 

noone believed us. thats the thing. my mom would tell people how bad he was. all his friends always knew him as this amazing guy. they thought we were bitches for sayiing stuff like that! it was terrible. and even now, i can spot people like him easily. i even tried telling my freinds who were getting married to not get in those relationships and i was right! the guys were TOTAL ASSHOLES afterwards. but they didnt believe me so i just keep it to myself now. people have NO IDEA what kind of people are out there. its so terrible. i was so unlucky to have had him in our life but u kno what, maybe there was a reason. maybe i'll b able to do something with that. its sort of lke a gift u kno. to be able to sense these people. and at the same time i also kind of feel bad and wish them best still u kno. i mean it was my father figure, i still cared for him. so who knows. we'll see where life will take me. 

he was like a completely different person at home and around friends and the public. it was insane. 

wow i'm sorry you went though all this as though out your childhood and throughout your teenage years this is a tragic and i would never want to wish anybody this type of abusive life. 

like he never once showed his mean side to any of his friends? that doesn't seem right if he acts like an asshole to you at home but he was nice to you all in pubic am i right? 

no not at all. :D ive had my eye on him from back when he was a tiny guy in the movie little manhattan. i remember thinking i canont wait till he grows up, he is gona slay hollywood  :crying1: he is actually a year younger than me but its not a big deal. he is such a sweet guy, he's got the most kind eyes and the sexiest gaze omg and he is so sensitive like i wanna kiss him so bad  :o

omg another Josh stan :shake: if we can get more stans then RockYourCockOut will make a thread on Josh 

ya he is the type of guy your father would soo approve of   omg his sexiness is just so hard to look back i can't stop staring at my sig the hotness is real.  :thirsty:

sooooo glad your another stan  :crying1:  

i was just telling RYCO in pm that i would love a 3some with britney, david beckham, & josh  :crying1:  :thirsty:  :gaspy:  the sexy would be amazing  :o  :crying5:  MY BODY IS READY JOSH COME GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg was he ever he always talked shit about my Dad when he was drunk it was always the same shit he would bring up. 

Yes I even mention in another post that you probably never saw that he elbowed his gf back in March he went to Jail for it and is now back with her doing his shit 

My family & I have literally tried everything to help him nothing seems to work rehab didn't work either. So I am just going to let him slowly die. He found rockbottom but i think he is past that now. 

OMG that is beyong horrible :crying1: he needs a wake up call ASAP. make him watch 'addicted' on netflix. maybe that will help a little

wow i'm sorry you went though all this as though out your childhood and throughout your teenage years this is a tragic and i would never want to wish anybody this type of abusive life. 

like he never once showed his mean side to any of his friends? that doesn't seem right if he acts like an asshole to you at home but he was nice to you all in pubic am i right? 

yep. like he didnt give a fuck about us. usually if we were in public, he would b spending time with his friends. and yeah he'd b nicer to us. i mean my mom's family believed her. some people did because he did leak sometimes, u kno his emotions would go through. he tried covering them up but sometimes they would just still be there. yea its really terrible. i dont even wanna think about it. ive had so much of it that i never wanna remember. its kind of pointless looking back anyways u kno :)

omg another Josh stan :shake: if we can get more stans then RockYourCockOut will make a thread on Josh 

ya he is the type of guy your father would soo approve of   omg his sexiness is just so hard to look back i can't stop staring at my sig the hotness is real.  :thirsty:

sooooo glad your another stan  :crying1:  

i was just telling RYCO in pm that i would love a 3some with britney, david beckham, & josh  :crying1:  :thirsty:  :gaspy:  the sexy would be amazing  :o  :crying5:  MY BODY IS READY JOSH COME GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying1: he is so perfect. and its so right- what kind of a parent would not like him. he is not even human. he's partly angel thats for sure. ahhhh he is sooo freaken cute 

• Like 1