Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

OMG that is beyong horrible :crying1: he needs a wake up call ASAP. make him watch 'addicted' on netflix. maybe that will help a little

why does it even matter he doesn't want the help. So I am just not going to bothered with him anymore and I will be seeing him at his Funeral pretty soon. Because that's where he is going to end up. Let's stop talking about this all together. You & I have both moved on, we have better lives then we had before we are stronger than yesterday forget the past and look forward to the future. How does that sound? :)

yep. like he didnt give a fuck about us. usually if we were in public, he would b spending time with his friends. and yeah he'd b nicer to us. i mean my mom's family believed her. some people did because he did leak sometimes, u kno his emotions would go through. he tried covering them up but sometimes they would just still be there. yea its really terrible. i dont even wanna think about it. ive had so much of it that i never wanna remember. its kind of pointless looking back anyways u kno :)

thanks. ughh this is not letting me quote. this is about my avi. i kno right. she is sooo sexy :crying1: and perfect dancing omg

I am able to quote again but I wasn't able too hours ago even ROYC & IJWM had the same problem. Oh my gosh I haven't posted any videos of Britney in 07 in a while for you so here's one for ya to enjoy

she is so fierce here tbh  :crying1:  tell them how it is britney you fierce queen :queenflopga: