Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

Well I am trying to send you guys points but it when I put the amount in 20 million, 9 million or w/e the amount it would be like 9.00 20.00 I don't understand why it won't do what I am asking for it to do. And I really want to do this for you guys I am still so sorry. :(:crying2:

yes!! thats exactly what ive been thinking  :) sounds perfect :clap:

and sorry it took me FOREVER to respond. my computer has been killing me. it's been shutting down constantly for no reason ughhh its been driving me crazy

:)

it's fine hun my computer is a pain the the rear too 

• Like 1

oh that sux. ask maybe one of the admins. im sure they can help u out. i mean unless u dont want to donate some to us? :( btw, how did u get so much points? 

i want to donate points to you guys totally  :crying1:  :hug: i wouldn't do it with anybody else but you guys and only you guys 

MasterXposed gave them kindly enough he said he had soo much and he didn't mind donating some to me is sooo sweet I love that guy not for the points but that he is just the greatest person and is just amazing to talk to. 

• Like 1