Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

i want to donate points to you guys totally  :crying1:   :hug: i wouldn't do it with anybody else but you guys and only you guys 

MasterXposed gave them kindly enough he said he had soo much and he didn't mind donating some to me is sooo sweet I love that guy not for the points but that he is just the greatest person and is just amazing to talk to. 

omygoshh that is soooo nice of him  :crying1: i wanted to ask some of those members that have a lot but i was too shy  :P i didnt want to b annoying. but thats rly nice of him. what a sweety :hug: i wish i could get enough to buy the holy godney  :crying1: and hanna. oh yea and rebellion. if u could give me like 4 mill that would b enough i think. ughh this sux if u cant give any. thats ok tho. whatever happens happens :kiss: 

• Like 1

she tell it how it is

she is funny adorable and towards the end get's sassy with the paps  :crying1:

she is soooooooooooooo cool :) i love it. and thats like me everytime i go to store :gloria: also i love how that guy stood up for her. i cannot believe how shitty those papz were tho. like how many times did he say for them to leave and they still didnt leave. like they didnt even budge. fucking assholes  :crying1:

• Like 1

omygoshh that is soooo nice of him  :crying1: i wanted to ask some of those members that have a lot but i was too shy  :P i didnt want to b annoying. but thats rly nice of him. what a sweety :hug: i wish i could get enough to buy the holy godney  :crying1: and hanna. oh yea and rebellion. if u could give me like 4 mill that would b enough i think. ughh this sux if u cant give any. thats ok tho. whatever happens happens :kiss:

it was soo sweet of him again I am sorry I really want to soo badly 

If I can do it I would donate more then 4 mil at least a 100 mil to you :hug: I want you to have everything in the britney shop  :crying1:

aww i am glad she made a difference in your life #britney'simpacttbh  :crying1:

she is! she is so great  :crying1: the only person i identify with and the most that helps me be myself . most ive ever met omg. like there has never been a single celebrity to relate to the most. she is the sweetest out of them all. she is the most laid back, most human one ever. all these stars trying to b all perfect and better than everyone but not brit  :crying1: she just stays true 

• Like 1

it was soo sweet of him again I am sorry I really want to soo badly 

If I can do it I would donate more then 4 mil at least a 100 mil to you :hug: I want you to have everything in the britney shop  :crying1:

awww that is soo sweet boo :hug: well maybe u'll still b able to. dont worry. and i guess 5 million if u really wanna give me more. i dont need more. that would b more than enough. all the other stuffs i wanna get myself. i would actually like to have a bit of a challenge  ;) i already got the vma snake and bit bit so i was so lucky to have those. and the rest will b a piece of cake. dont worry about those :hug: i just really want the holy godney  :crying1: thats pretty much it. i am too scared it'll go out of stock and will b gone. ive noticed many things have been restocked in the shop tho! so i am not even that worried so if u r unable to donate that is not a problem either. i post a lot in here  :P so i'll get my items sooner than i thought. like in the begining, when i had none, i thought i'd never get there but i see now it isnt so bad so :) do not worry 

• Like 1

she is! she is so great  :crying1: the only person i identify with and the most that helps me be myself . most ive ever met omg. like there has never been a single celebrity to relate to the most. she is the sweetest out of them all. she is the most laid back, most human one ever. all these stars trying to b all perfect and better than everyone but not brit  :crying1: she just stays true 

that's why she is tittle as the most Humble human-being in the world! She shops at fricken Walmart for clothes while other celebs shop at the expensive stores. I think the most expensive place she goes more then anybody is Starbucks :crying1: 

she knows how to buy lots for cheap  :crying1:  the queen of thrifty tbh   :crying1:

awww that is soo sweet boo :hug: well maybe u'll still b able to. dont worry. and i guess 5 million if u really wanna give me more. i dont need more. that would b more than enough. all the other stuffs i wanna get myself. i would actually like to have a bit of a challenge  ;) i already got the vma snake and bit bit so i was so lucky to have those. and the rest will b a piece of cake. dont worry about those :hug: i just really want the holy godney  :crying1: thats pretty much it. i am too scared it'll go out of stock and will b gone. ive noticed many things have been restocked in the shop tho! so i am not even that worried so if u r unable to donate that is not a problem either. i post a lot in here  :P so i'll get my items sooner than i thought. like in the begining, when i had none, i thought i'd never get there but i see now it isnt so bad so :) do not worry 

:)

oh that sux. ask maybe one of the admins. im sure they can help u out. i mean unless u dont want to donate some to us? :( btw, how did u get so much points? 

well i tired asking Jack about how to sell some of the stuff because i don't want fanta or pepsi and how to donate i even mention his name and he didn't answer and i am still waiting for answer from him. I don't know i don't want to bothered to ask him again and again to answer my post and i have to understand he is an owner of this site so he is too busy to answer. But honestly if you were owner and i asked you for help i even mention your name and it wasn't hard to answer it was just 2 easy questions to answer would you answer them?  :umum: