Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

:crying1: i kno i wish this woudl happen to u too. i am so sad this is making me sad because i kno u want this to b true. but u kno what, never say never  :crying1: and you know what maybe one day it could still happen ;)

i hope so  :crying1: thanks for understanding how i feel about Josh your such a great friend, listener  :crying1:   :hug:

@ please forgive :crying2: so what happen was i was trying to like you post i was on a liking spree for an hr and a half in this thread so after i get to page 39 it wouldn't let me like anymore so i was like okay that's weird so i just came back from working at target and i come on here and try again to like so i did it still doesn't work so i figured that the other one wouldn't work and i ended up disliking your post like omg i am such a drama queen but i feel so bad you can dislike my post if you want i am sorry i never meant to dislike your post at all it was just a test uggggggh ill shut up now.  :crying1:

cuz austin is only like 3 hrs from me lol

so i was like

why not

it was free

what you saw circusney for free  :umomg:

i was so close to her she was in Vancouver at the time doing a show that was the time that rumour was going around that was getting pissed because all the Canadians were smoking in the arena and she was bitchy about it  :lmfaoo: ya i was like 2 hrs away from her. i could of seen circusney :crying2:

what you saw circusney for free  :umomg:

i was so close to her she was in Vancouver at the time doing a show that was the time that rumour was going around that was getting pissed because all the Canadians were smoking in the arena and she was bitchy about it  :lmfaoo: ya i was like 2 hrs away from her. i could of seen circusney :crying2:

i was far away sadly :/

like 30 rows away from the stage e.e

i know :/ and my phone camera is bad 

i should have brought a real camera hahaha

that's even worst first you have the most shitty's seats in the row so your lucky if you can even see her forehead with the tall cunts not being able to stay seated so you can get the glimps of the queen and then you had a shit phone [if you were even lucky to see britney in in a shot] a bad day for a fan  :displeased::4music:

that's even worst first you have the most shitty's seats in the row so your lucky if you can even see her forehead with the tall cunts not being able to stay seated so you can get the glimps of the queen and then you had a shit phone [if you were even lucky to see britney in in a shot] a bad day for a fan  :displeased::4music:

it happens though

idk why i was so far. the tickets were first come first serve but i think they had them all shuffled up cuz i was like...the 30th person in line -.-

it happens though

idk why i was so far. the tickets were first come first serve but i think they had them all shuffled up cuz i was like...the 30th person in line -.-

i know tyler but still you deserve to see the queen fully not from the sidelines where you can only see her forehead 

aww tyler well at least it was made up with Vegasney :)