Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

by the way, u guys i will never spam again. i am done spamming. i found other ways to gain same points (and that is by posting in forum topics loll) so i will just keep it here like in any topic. sorry again everyone for all of the spam before. i was so desperate.

Why you sorry? I love posting excessively but yes I don't want you to get banned but I don't think posting Britney pics is bad as long as it's not all the same then it should be okay. 

I am the same way too so your not alone  :lolll:

Brit's voice :crying1::crying2::crying5:

Literally crying. Look at her body! Who got to slather that baby oil on her that day?! I want their job.

i knooooooooooooo her voice is like an angle but I have to say P!nk beat them though with that voice  :lmfaoo:

Her body>>>>>>>  :crying1: Oh hell her body beats bey and P!nk tbh no questions asked  :smokeney:

Why you sorry? I love posting excessively but yes I don't want you to get banned but I don't think posting Britney pics is bad as long as it's not all the same then it should be okay. 

I am the same way too so your not alone  :lolll:

i pissed off a lot of memebs because i did it rly bad. i didnt kno it was going to turn out so bad tbh especially with the emoticons. i thought if i kept things small, it wont b bad but it was even worse :gloria: and i felt rly bad. 

• Like 1

i pissed off a lot of memebs because i did it rly bad. i didnt kno it was going to turn out so bad tbh especially with the emoticons. i thought if i kept things small, it wont b bad but it was even worse :gloria: and i felt rly bad. 

But how did you piss off people and was it in this thread?  :gloria:What? I :gloria: am what? :gloria:Soo confused right now  :gloria:

Okay but she/he was saying that spamming to much here. I am confused.  :wahlykeomg:  Soo it's okay then to post here like crazy? lol

yea i am also confused but i dont wana keep pissing anybody off and get banned lol so i found another way and that is to keep replying to the topics in the britney news part of this forum. there is always new topics being posted so its totally fine. theres always new topics being made. i sat in that section all day today :gloria: but i rraised more points than i did here i think

• Like 1