Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

Did you listen to them? I cried when she said all that stuff like leave me alone get out of my face as the song was going :crying2:

yes  :crying2: every single one of those things. i am kind of glad she went out there and didnt give a fuck. she let everyone see her normal side. the imperfect britney and i applaud her for that sooo much. it took soo many guts  :crying2: i wish people didnt pick at her for that. we might of still had primeney now  :crying2:

yes  :crying2: every single one of those things. i am kind of glad she went out there and didnt give a fuck. she let everyone see her normal side. the imperfect britney and i applaud her for that sooo much. it took soo many guts  :crying2: i wish people didnt pick at her for that. we might of still had primeney now  :crying2:

oh i thought i was talking to the other one  :lmaolol:

i cried in both it's was the hardest time to be a fan that years i really thought she wasn't going to make it once i saw her getting taking away on the gurney  i thought that it for her :crying2:

oh i thought i was talking to the other one  :lmaolol:

i cried in both it's was the hardest time to be a fan that years i really thought she wasn't going to make it once i saw her getting taking away on the gurney  i thought that it for her :crying2:

i k r :crying2: i was like britney was is going on bb. i am still scared nowadays tbh  :crying2: i dont kno if things could get bad again