Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

it rings a bell whoever it was i was soo disgusted what a horrible thing to say about anybody!

yea she appologized for that later. she has finally seen the light. and avril lavigne too they both hated her. now both finally came to their senses. i kno i couldnt stand people like that. soo mean :crying1: at least they changed 

i was wrong hahaha  :lmaolol:  so what do you do on your spare time beside be on here?  :)

it's not ur fault :hug: i havent spesified who i am on my profile so ill edit it. 

:) well i love reading. im a nerd (just like brit heheehe) so i read a lot. i dance like her too. ok NOWHERE near as her but i make up my own dances teehhe and then i go to college. it's just for fun. i take a few classes there nothing serious. and then i come home and sit at home either here on universe or with the holy spearit that is godney :yes: lolzz 

yea she appologized for that later. she has finally seen the light. and avril lavigne too they both hated her. now both finally came to their senses. i kno i couldnt stand people like that. soo mean :crying1: at least they changed 

to bad the world is actually doing it.  :crying1:

ya i guess  :crying1:

it's not ur fault :hug: i havent spesified who i am on my profile so ill edit it. 

:) well i love reading. im a nerd (just like brit heheehe) so i read a lot. i dance like her too. ok NOWHERE near as her but i make up my own dances teehhe and then i go to college. it's just for fun. i take a few classes there nothing serious. and then i come home and sit at home either here on universe or with the holy spearit that is godney :yes: lolzz 

aww that's soo cool 

oh what do you take?

me! well... i like to hangout here with you and everybody eles i love to listen to other people besides britney like Jann Arden ect, ect, ect 

i am 21 work at target and that's pretty much it oh and i live in Canada

whoelse to you listen to besides britney? and let me guess you live in the states right?  

its like when brit has stoped gracing us with her performances, apperances, now they decide to finally give her a break  :crying1:

but when she really needed it, they didnt :icanttt:

i meant the shootings happening around the world (states getting worst Canada may not be to far behind :crying2:

it's because she isn't making anything worth being put to the headlines i think that this is kind of her retiring no paps are harassing it's kind of nice that she not being getting her pic taking everyday or she is in the headlines making news 

and i just repeated headlines twice didn;t i ?   :4music:

aww that's soo cool 

oh what do you take?

me! well... i like to hangout here with you and everybody eles i love to listen to other people besides britney like Jann Arden ect, ect, ect 

i am 21 work at target and that's pretty much it oh and i live in Canada

whoelse to you listen to besides britney? and let me guess you live in the states right?  

i have to take english and math those are mandetory ughh but besides those i take dance appreciation and health. i am also very shy like brit so i am really introverted and cant spend too many time with people. school is perfect tho. 

i loveeee madonna. :clap: she is like another version of brit lol and i love rihanna, lana, and a little bit of katy perry. but madonna is my fave. i love watching her old interviews and stanning for the 90s

yea i live in the states. 

i have to take english and math those are mandetory ughh but besides those i take dance appreciation and health. i am also very shy like brit so i am really introverted and cant spend too many time with people. school is perfect tho. 

i loveeee madonna. :clap: she is like another version of brit lol and i love rihanna, lana, and a little bit of katy perry. but madonna is my fave. i love watching her old interviews and stanning for the 90s

yea i live in the states. 

i knew it was the staates  :pieceofwhat:

that's soo cool i love madonna and the 90;s :)

• Like 1

i meant the shootings happening around the world (states getting worst Canada may not be to far behind :crying2:

it's because she isn't making anything worth being put to the headlines i think that this is kind of her retiring no paps are harassing it's kind of nice that she not being getting her pic taking everyday or she is in the headlines making news 

and i just repeated headlines twice didn;t i ?   :4music:

ahaha yes u did. 

and i kno  :crying2: it is sooo terrible. i am so worried about that. i feel like its getting worse and worse and i try not to think about it because it scares me too much