Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

i voted. should i also post a pic? i feel like it would b pointless. there are so many members already there? and i dont wanna outshine u guys

no just do it if you win then you win were all in this for ourself    :)  you think you will outshine us? will see who wins :smokeney: but i think i might win though :yaknow:

:blackoutsmiley: 2007ney slays too :crying5: and ive been loving me so much chaioticney lately  :crying1: such a cute time to look back at  :thirsty:

2007ney slays by british accent to her clothes omg she was just like i am going to wear this and people will fucking deal :gloria:

and yes that was such a great time chaioticney tbh 

• Like 1

2007ney slays by british accent to her clothes omg she was just like i am going to wear this and people will fucking deal :gloria:

and yes that was such a great time chaioticney tbh 

i kno :crying1: that accent was flawless. she nailed like no other. and she was just playing around. i cant believe people thought she was switching her personalities like nicki minaj. actually i dont even think nicki has any mental problems like that cuz if she did, she wouldnt b able to work as a celeb. she even said so herself 'i work soo hard'' and i believe her, being a celeb is prob one of the most stressful and hardwroking jobs ever but that is why if that was true, she wouldnt b able to do wtv she does. she might have personas which r totally normal but complete switches nahh

no just do it if you win then you win were all in this for ourself    :)  you think you will outshine us? will see who wins :smokeney: but i think i might win though :yaknow:

nah i dont wanna do that to u guys  :) i mean its not that big of a deal plus they have them every week. how about we vote for each other like every week one of us tries out and we all vote for each other and then we do the same thing for the other? i mean its just a suggestion. if u guys rly wanna take this seriously. cuz we could technically do this ;)  

i kno :crying1: that accent was flawless. she nailed like no other. and she was just playing around. i cant believe people thought she was switching her personalities like nicki minaj. actually i dont even think nicki has any mental problems like that cuz if she did, she wouldnt b able to work as a celeb. she even said so herself 'i work soo hard'' and i believe her, being a celeb is prob one of the most stressful and hardwroking jobs ever but that is why if that was true, she wouldnt b able to do wtv she does. she might have personas which r totally normal but complete switches nahh

i know right she was trolling so hard that year it was funny seeing her troll with them.  :lmaolol:

this you watch this? I love her  :lmaolol:

nah i dont wanna do that to u guys  :) i mean its not that big of a deal plus they have them every week. how about we vote for each other like every week one of us tries out and we all vote for each other and then we do the same thing for the other? i mean its just a suggestion. if u guys rly wanna take this seriously. cuz we could technically do this ;)

okay we can do that. I didn't know they had this every week. Well it's kind of silly because anybody can win it if it's week by week :yaknow:

:lmaolol: her personality is so cute. she's such a professional even out and about. and i love her facial expressions. she's so cute<3 whoever disliked blackoutney?? 

Omg ikr she is so funny  :lmaolol:  i like die when she like ''you guys are so fucking stupid then give out that ohoh look after''  :lmaolol:have you've seen that video before?

I have more if you haven't seen any of them i watched all of them a couple of years ago, the funny ones :lmaolol: the not so funny ones the ones :crying3:  that make you angry.  :displeased: