Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

Omg ikr she is so funny  :lmaolol:  i like die when she like ''you guys are so fucking stupid then give out that ohoh look after''  :lmaolol:have you've seen that video before?

I have more if you haven't seen any of them i watched all of them a couple of years ago, the funny ones :lmaolol: the not so funny ones the ones :crying3:  that make you angry.  :displeased:

actually i havent!!!! share em all bb! and let me kno if its a sad one so i can prepare myself  :crying3:

i love how towards the end she says something out the window and then looks away with like an unsure face omg i love that. i totally do that all of the time in real life myself :gloria:

actually i havent!!!! share em all bb! and let me kno if its a sad one so i can prepare myself  :crying3:

i love how towards the end she says something out the window and then looks away with like an unsure face omg i love that. i totally do that all of the time in real life myself :gloria:

Omg you haven't? Gurl get yo popcorn ready! 

this one is sad 

this one is Britney panicking.

I do have to tell you I haven't seen all of them but someone of them I won't post because they're boring and just britney sitting in the car and stuff lol

the first one is a tear jerk a real side you haven't truly seen from britney!  :crying3:

• Like 1

Omg you haven't? Gurl get yo popcorn ready! 

this one is sad 

this one is Britney panicking.

I do have to tell you I haven't seen all of them but someone of them I won't post because they're boring and just britney sitting in the car and stuff lol

the first one is a tear jerk a real side you haven't truly seen from britney!  :crying3:

omg yeeaaaasss u SSSLAAAAYYYYYYY k lemme go watch em now

Ikr :gloria:

omg in the first vid she's like 'i dont like it when u take a pic of me like this' and the  paparazzo's like 'let me take one now' fucking DICK. 

she was in an angry mood in there. lol i can feel her furry. ughh i wish i could take her stress away :crying1:

I hurt even more when she said '' I am a person just like you'' did you watch it all it gets even sadder. :crying3:

Czekam na twojego bloga z całą kolekcją tbh + co z twoim Circusowym lizakiem xD (ps jak mogłeś nie odpadować tych kart do gry!!!)

nie uwierzysz ale otworzylem te karty specjalnie dl ciebie

mam ochote sie zabic zayebac cokolwiek xD 

zaraz zrobie fotki 

ok swietnie, te karty sa takie zwykle a ja oczekiwalem cudow xD 

fkb3es.jpg