Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

i almost fell in to that trap on ebay when it went that high..heck you prob the one that outbid me lmao

haha I don't think so, no one was bidding that item and I got it for the starting price, but yeah... I couldn't find it cheaper

I'm looking for more stuff but can't find anything what I really need right now. I was really happy when I got some of these but when I see other collections I'm always jealous cuz some ppl have much more  :crying1:

I could have tons of Circus tour items but unfortately they have cancelled the concert in my country which fucking sucks 

haha I don't think so, no one was bidding that item and I got it for the starting price, but yeah... I couldn't find it cheaper

I'm looking for more stuff but can't find anything what I really need right now. I was really happy when I got some of these but when I see other collections I'm always jealous cuz some ppl have much more  :crying1:

I could have tons of Circus tour items but unfortately they have cancelled the concert in my country which fucking sucks 

omg thats no good :/

theres a lot of circus tour programs on ebay for under $100 for the buy now. ones like $60 o.0 what even i had to buy mine at $120 lol

omg thats no good :/

theres a lot of circus tour programs on ebay for under $100 for the buy now. ones like $60 o.0 what even i had to buy mine at $120 lol

I bought mine in a set (tour programme, playing cards, bag, golden vip ticket) and I paid 100$ for it + the shipping was around 50$