Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

you can if you wanna, I would vote!! :thumbsup:

thank u! well timbits and i decided we'll take turns. next contest is next week so we'll vote for me next or we can do u if u want cuz lol timbits kind of stole the thunder this time. btw, do u kno who won already? also, the op said he will use a different way of choosing a winner so maybe we wont even need to. i told him to draw a  winner randomly through a computer program that way everyone has an equal chance (flawless idea rightt :mahhaw:;) ) and he said he will!! so yeyyyyy :clap:

thank u! well timbits and i decided we'll take turns. next contest is next week so we'll vote for me next or we can do u if u want cuz lol timbits kind of stole the thunder this time. btw, do u kno who won already? also, the op said he will use a different way of choosing a winner so maybe we wont even need to. i told him to draw a winner randomly through a computer program that way everyone has an equal chance (flawless idea rightt :mahhaw:;) ) and he said he will!! so yeyyyyy :clap:

I thought that I was winning tbh :gloria: lol

oh my god she was crying. she obvs didnt mean to do it. it scared the crap out of her. poor thing :hug:

I hated how they treated her like that like everything was her fault.  :4music:  You get in the way you will get your foot run over common sense dumbass!  :4music: She should have laughed at the jerk face going ''Next time don't stand where I am driving :idc1:   '' 

I hated how they treated her like that like everything was her fault.  :4music:  You get in the way you will get your foot run over common sense dumbass!  :4music: She should have laughed at the jerk face going ''Next time don't stand where I am driving :idc1:   '' 

i kno. i cant believe the big deal they made about it. like called a witness out. its like obviously it was the guy's fault. how did they obviously think something like that wouldnt happen? they run around like they are mad tryng to get her pic. and she honked at them to move the fuck out, it was their fault tbh . do u kno what happened? i remember there was a lawsuit. 

i kno. i cant believe the big deal they made about it. like called a witness out. its like obviously it was the guy's fault. how did they obviously think something like that wouldnt happen? they run around like they are mad tryng to get her pic. and she honked at them to move the fuck out, it was their fault tbh . do u kno what happened? i remember there was a lawsuit. 

i don't actually remember what happen. I hate how the paps think they're the victim saying it's the pops fault they can't see where they are driving. Have it ever occurred you in that mindless brain of yours that getting flashes at you per second is blinding them have it ever occurred to you that a driver can't think straight when they are being asked countless dumb questions. Like I understand that you need to provide for your family but find a job that doesn't involve somebody to get hurt or the person that huge themselves. They are a million jobs available :4music:  

Have more vidoes for you if you want to watch them. 

I praised this woman for standing up for britney! 

ps. I got a dislike from somebody because I said I love another person pic this was the pic :4music:ajzKba4.jpg

• Like 1