Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

i don't actually remember what happen. I hate how the paps think they're the victim saying it's the pops fault they can't see where they are driving. Have it ever occurred you in that mindless brain of yours that getting flashes at you per second is blinding them have it ever occurred to you that a driver can't think straight when they are being asked countless dumb questions. Like I understand that you need to provide for your family but find a job that doesn't involve somebody to get hurt or the person that huge themselves. They are a million jobs available :4music:  

Have more vidoes for you if you want to watch them. 

I praised this woman for standing up for britney! 

ps. I got a dislike from somebody because I said I love another person pic this was the pic :4music:ajzKba4.jpg

OMFG THAT WAS FLAWLESS. the words u said couldnt have said it better OMG

that vid was super cool. i loveeeeed how those women stood up for brit. she was like thank u thank u lol but yea for realz leave her alone! 

andi hate the fact that they whoever dissed u. that was a funny pic!

and yes! post more! next time we get on this thread together, would love to watch some more

thats true but it seems to hurt her feelings still u kno

how do you know it hurts her feeling's? lol and anyway's she has shit fashion sense when she is out and about but she doesn't give a care in the world what they think about her sense in dressing. so why would she care or even get her feeling hurt over people making fun of her wigs?  :thatsfunny:

OMFG THAT WAS FLAWLESS. the words u said couldnt have said it better OMG

that vid was super cool. i loveeeeed how those women stood up for brit. she was like thank u thank u lol but yea for realz leave her alone! 

the woman was flawless telling the paps off  :crying1:  she kick ass by protecting britney. i have always wonder if britney should have hired her as her body guard  

• Like 1