Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

aw i HATE when people r discriminated like that  :crying1: that is such a sad thing in this world. but i think things r finally getting better for gay people. i hate russia's laws tho :icanttt: unbelievable. i am part russian so i can speak that language and well it is basically my home country. russia and ukraine and it breaks my heart knowing what's going on between those two countries and these stupid gay laws there. 

irk but we can't do anything about wars happening all over Iraq, Starvation in all parts of the world and ofc this. That is why we are both lucky that Canada and the states that they allowed Gay marriage to happen!. Omg I am so sorry that your country is like that. :(

Today in Toronto they did a world prided Day it was soo cool to see so many gay people have the freedom to enjoy each other's company and just have a great time. I wish I was there. :(