Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

haha look how high my heels are tbh 

2gv50kk.jpg

they are fucking high you must have really good balance tbh  :wahlykeomg:  anyway's you look gorgeous Tyler  :hug:

There was a World Prided day in Toronto today. I saw it on the news it was so cool and beautiful to see all different types of couples from all over the world :) 

A friend of mine from Exhale made this Britney gif thread it's flawless and ionic please come and go britney crazy gif hope to see you guys there :)http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/4661-britney-gifs-appreciation-thread-big-archive-3/?p=96281 

someone should give us 1 mil too  :crying2:

ikr right i actually thought i had 28 million points but it's only in the thousands not millions :crying2:

how do you know it hurts her feeling's? lol and anyway's she has shit fashion sense when she is out and about but she doesn't give a care in the world what they think about her sense in dressing. so why would she care or even get her feeling hurt over people making fun of her wigs?  :thatsfunny:

believe me.. it really hurts her  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1: she's always been really sensitive. that is one of the reasons she's had a meltdown and shaved her head because she couldnt deal with it. comon yo  :crying4:  

yes it was hun a 1d member here from exhale Ashley made it for me.  :crying1: my name was Tuan on exhale 

omg that would be so awesome :hearts:

im gona make em emotes.

and i dnot kno if we talked on there because i remember talking to someone once but i dont remember lol oh wells lets just forget all about exhell. we r on universe now  ;)