Britney Bank Thread

you need to be shipped back, not me :frenchy:

Face it, Blackout is a good album, but nowhere near her best

Since you're living in the past (2007) YOU need to go back to Exhale lol :lmaolol:

Cohesion, direction, production, a lack of filler tracks, and non-forced iconic moments are awash in Godout. Brinty Joan is a sad amalgamation of #willpower2.0 and the downtime of producers who were relevant in 2010. It was dated on arrival, unlike Bibleout which still sounds like chart smashers from 2030.

Take an Axis Amphitheatre full of seats and deal :byebitch:

• Like 1

Cohesion, direction, production, a lack of filler tracks, and non-forced iconic moments are awash in Godout. Brinty Joan is a sad amalgamation of #willpower2.0 and the downtime of producers who were relevant in 2010. It was dated on arrival, unlike Bibleout which still sounds like chart smashers from 2030.

Take an Axis Amphitheatre full of seats and deal :byebitch:

more like Britney in a terrible time in her life :o

But you can think what you want, same with me :kisskiss:

:byebitch:

• Like 1

more like Britney in a terrible time in her life :o

But you can think what you want, same with me :kisskiss:

:byebitch:

We talking about music, not tabloids hunty. Bowie's best albums he doesn't even remember making because he was strung out for weeks on coke. Just cuz Brinty was going through tough times doesn't mean that that reflects badly onto the album by proxy. If anything, it only further added to the reckless roboticized out-of-body sexcapade that, when recorded for 43 minutes and 37 seconds, produced a collection of songs only Britney Spears in 2007 could've made, and nobody else at any point in history.

Admiring Blackout isn't commemorating the worst of her troubles; rather, it's praising her moments of transcendence through the mire of cultural microscopy, pop martyrdom, and radioscape restraints :mhm:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

We talking about music, not tabloids hunty. Bowie's best albums he doesn't even remember making because he was strung out for weeks on coke. Just cuz Brinty was going through tough times doesn't mean that that reflects badly onto the album by proxy. If anything, it only further added to the reckless roboticized out-of-body sexcapade that, when recorded for 43 minutes and 37 seconds, produced a collection of songs only Britney Spears in 2007 could've made, and nobody else at any point in history.

Admiring Blackout isn't commemorating the worst of her troubles; rather, it's praising her moments of transcendence through the mire of cultural microscopy, pop martyrdom, and radioscape restraints :mhm:

giphy.gif

wow, you must really love BO :aintevenmad:

I never said it was bad, I just like BJ more, and I find it to be of better quality and of a higher personal level in Britney's book

• Like 1

wow, you must really love BO :aintevenmad:

I never said it was bad, I just like BJ more, and I find it to be of better quality and of a higher personal level in Britney's book

Secret's out, I like Blackout :aintevenmad: I guess we agree to disagree. I could see an argument for BJ tho. To each their own :xf1: it's all Flawlessney in the end anyways

• Like 1