Britney Bank Thread

can I ask you why can't you post all of those pictures and gifs in one post? this thread is gettin' fucking messy tbh  :frenchy:

are u talking to me cuz that is rude. the other 3 people  in the beginning of this thread did the exact same thing 

(i actually combined soo many pix and gifs together) its not fair.and also the more posts we post, the more money we get. 

• Like 2

are u talking to me cuz that is rude. the other 3 people  in the beginning of this thread did the exact same thing 

(i actually combined soo many pix and gifs together) its not fair.and also the more posts we post, the more money we get.

it's not rude at all, don't get me wrong my dear

I'm just saying it because this thread is really gettin messy and it does look like a spam to get more points and posts... you can also comment other threads to get them, but if the creator of this thread has nothing against it that's alright...

• Like 1

I'm just saying it because this thread is really gettin messy and it does look like a spam to get more points and posts... you can also comment other threads to get them, but if the creator of this thread has nothing against it that's alright...

how is that not rude. it hurt my feelings.  :crying5:  wtv im done commenting anyways. i just wanted to spread some britney love and share her flawless pix and gifs. 

• Like 2

the point of this thread was to get more likes though  :frenchy:

• Like 3