Britney Bank Thread

omgosh YEAASSS!! that is the greatest idea ever. :gloria: why didnt anybody think of that. i am so not creative. i cant think of a single thing to add to the shop  :smokney: flop brain

Omg gurl that would be fricken awesome  :crying1:

we need to tell the staff that we want the neyde shop :uhhh:

• Like 2

i knoo :crying1: i would die to b a britney assistant . 

I would die to be anything for Britney she can even bring out her Workbitch whip and whip me hard. I just want to see Britney  :crying1: I want to feel her feet, feel her face and hair  :crying1: Man I need to help but I don't care  :crying1:

This is way off topic but how do you buy items here? I am not used to this since I came from Exhale. 

just like in exhale! u go on universe shop on top of this page and then u click shop by the tabs that say 'my portfolio' 'global economy' 'investments' and then it says shop.

then click the britney spears store and then when u wanna make a purchase hover over the item and u'll see a little square appear in the middle of the item. click that and then type 1 for quantity if u want just one. then add to cart and then checkout. once in checkout u gotta click to add payment i think and type in the amount which ur item cost and click enter

• Like 1

I would die to be anything for Britney she can even bring out her Workbitch whip and whip me hard. I just want to see Britney  :crying1: I want to feel her feet, feel her face and hair  :crying1: Man I need to help but I don't care  :crying1:

i kno same here :crying1: i would tresure brit's gum if she spits it out (she did on will and grace appearance, i would treasure that like gold :crying1: still jealous of those people behind the scenes)

• Like 1

just like in exhale! u go on universe shop on top of this page and then u click shop by the tabs that say 'my portfolio' 'global economy' 'investments' and then it says shop.

then click the britney spears store and then when u wanna make a purchase hover over the item and u'll see a little square appear in the middle of the item. click that and then type 1 for quantity if u want just one. then add to cart and then checkout. once in checkout u gotta click to add payment i think and type in the amount which ur item cost and click enter

Okay I found it. I am just glad this isn't out of my real account lmaoo 

i kno same here :crying1: i would tresure brit's gum if she spits it out (she did on will and grace appearance, i would treasure that like gold :crying1: still jealous of those people behind the scenes)

I'm jealous of anybody who got a chance to meet her/run into her on the street. Just like the one woman who saved her from the paps. I would cherish her poop if I saw her enter into the bathroom I would wait til she is done then when she gone I will try to find it grab it with tongs and put it into a baggy and then present too all my friends and family in a glass case  :crying1:

I'm jealous of anybody who got a chance to meet her/run into her on the street. Just like the one woman who saved her from the paps. I would cherish her poop if I saw her enter into the bathroom I would wait til she is done then when she gone I will try to find it grab it with tongs and put it into a baggy and then present too all my friends and family in a glass case  :crying1:

:gloria: hahahaa i kno right. i would b so embarassed if britney herself found that out tho. she'd b like gurllll whatttttt???  :omg1:

• Like 1

lmaoo well that's a relief. I know it can be. When did they stop doing that on Exhale I don't remember any body doing it. When I was there.

yea i dont either :gloria: i dont kno if they still have it on there. i think i used to buy something when i first became a member there which was in 2007 but idk if they have one now. i think they do tho. 

• Like 1

:gloria: hahahaa i kno right. i would b so embarassed if britney herself found that out tho. she'd b like gurllll whatttttt???  :omg1:

What? :frenchy:  It's Britney I don't give 2 cares what she thinks I am just doing her a huge favour as to save her poop from going down the toilet and I can also let everybody sees it.  :pieceofwhat:  Next mission is to find her tampon then her saliva :pieceofwhat:  

yea i dont either :gloria: i dont kno if they still have it on there. i think i used to buy something when i first became a member there which was in 2007 but idk if they have one now. i think they do tho. 

So your one of the seniors there? Wow :crying1:  I've always wanted to speak to someone who has been there pretty much since the beginning.  :crying1:

What was it like? Was Jordan nice? 

What? :frenchy:  It's Britney I don't give 2 cares what she thinks I am just doing her a huge favour as to save her poop from going down the toilet and I can also let everybody sees it.  :pieceofwhat:  Next mission is to find her tampon then her saliva :pieceofwhat:  

:pieceofwhat: HAHAHAAHAAAA tampon might b a bit too far but saliva YESS GOD PLEASEE :gloria: we are such freaksss lol hahaa i love it  :)  :lmaolol:

• Like 1

So your one of the seniors there? Wow :crying1:  I've always wanted to speak to someone who has been there pretty much since the beginning.  :crying1:

What was it like? Was Jordan nice? 

lol haha i guess i am but he had his site running since 2003 and i dont kno when he started the forum but i joined in 2007. right after the head shaving actually. i felt soo bad for her i became a fan instantly. 

it was even worse tbh. i mean there were much more positivity tho. there were trolls who were even worse but also sooo many great people there. everyone was communicating, friendly, making friends. :crying1: then more and more people started leaving because britney stopped being sexy and became momney. during femme fatale, sooo many people gave in their stan cards. then we got extremely depressing people left and still lots of trolling. no more excitment, positivity, parties. we had like party threads they wre soooo fun. i think cuz during the circus and blackout era people had soooo much hope. then after that, they all lost it. even i almost left a few times. i actually left from that forum for like a year cuz i just couldnt handle the negativity but it was a solid forum in many ways. i will always miss those sweet times (even tho there were rly mean trolls, the lovely memebers made up for it)

and jordan has always been shady as fuck tbh. he started hating on brit since like the femme fatale era. i could tell he didnt want to b a fan anymore

:pieceofwhat: HAHAHAAHAAAA tampon might b a bit too far but saliva YESS GOD PLEASEE :gloria: we are such freaksss lol hahaa i love it  :)  :lmaolol:

OMFG! Gurl, were on like the same page this is awesome!!! :crying1:  that I can share stuff that other people would look at you like ''wtf is wrong with you? Omg yes saliva I would bow down to that every morning saying thank you godney may everybody that enters this house be blessed and graced by your saliva  :crying1:

Were like 2 freaks in a pod  :soofunny:

lol haha i guess i am but he had his site running since 2003 and i dont kno when he started the forum but i joined in 2007. right after the head shaving actually. i felt soo bad for her i became a fan instantly. 

it was even worse tbh. i mean there were much more positivity tho. there were trolls who were even worse but also sooo many great people there. everyone was communicating, friendly, making friends. :crying1: then more and more people started leaving because britney stopped being sexy and became momney. during femme fatale, sooo many people gave in their stan cards. then we got extremely depressing people left and still lots of trolling. no more excitment, positivity, parties. we had like party threads they wre soooo fun. i think cuz during the circus and blackout era people had soooo much hope. then after that, they all lost it. even i almost left a few times. i actually left from that forum for like a year cuz i just couldnt handle the negativity but it was a solid forum in many ways. i will always miss those sweet times (even tho there were rly mean trolls, the lovely memebers made up for it)

and jordan has always been shady as fuck tbh. he started hating on brit since like the femme fatale era. i could tell he didnt want to b a fan anymore

Omg I hated every moment of that horrific time she was in. I am to this day have one image of her getting taking away on a stretcher, when she ask them to leave her alone to be with her 2 puppy but they just wouldn't leave her property I do blame this on that monster Sam and Adina or however you say his name. I will say though I love when she got her revenge on the paps the way she told time to screw off won't say the f word omg like wow  

But ya Jordan started changing Anyway's got to sleep talk to you tomorrow :)

• Like 1

OMFG! Gurl, were on like the same page this is awesome!!! :crying1:  that I can share stuff that other people would look at you like ''wtf is wrong with you? Omg yes saliva I would bow down to that every morning saying thank you godney may everybody that enters this house be blessed and graced by your saliva  :crying1:

Were like 2 freaks in a pod  :soofunny:

two freaks in a pod  :soofunny: omfg that is awesome. love it  :crying1: yes we are :bow::hug:

• Like 1

Omg I hated every moment of that horrific time she was in. I am to this day have one image of her getting taking away on a stretcher, when she ask them to leave her alone to be with her 2 puppy but they just wouldn't leave her property I do blame this on that monster Sam and Adina or however you say his name. I will say though I love when she got her revenge on the paps the way she told time to screw off won't say the f word omg like wow  

But ya Jordan started changing Anyway's got to sleep talk to you tomorrow :)

yea 2007 was such a dark place. it literally felt like a blackout. i was traumatized by the head shaving tbh and i was so scared for he in the stretcher too . 

and i'll see yah tmrw. it was nice talking to u :hug ;)

• Like 1