Britney Bank Thread

Of course ur avi slays :crying1: #promoney #athleleney

She slays the life out of me in that video she is just sooooo beautiful and soooo sexy! Now I am going to watch the video 

Every Pepsi video she did was soo cool 

I can't choose which one all of them was amazing 

• Like 1

She slays the life out of me in that video she is just sooooo beautiful and soooo sexy! Now I am going to watch the video 

Every Pepsi video she did was soo cool 

I can't choose which one all of them was amazing 

YEEAASSSS got a person to watch that commercial. ikr :crying1: she was so perfect noone can ever top that. she was the true queen of promo and of hollywood :crying1: i wish she'd still b on there all the time. all the commercials she'd make were so high quality and flawless i cant even. at least some more footage could leak :crying1: i would dieee

• Like 1

YEEAASSSS got a person to watch that commercial. ikr :crying1: she was so perfect noone can ever top that. she was the true queen of promo and of hollywood :crying1: i wish she'd still b on there all the time. all the commercials she'd make were so high quality and flawless i cant even. at least some more footage could leak :crying1: i would dieee

flawless footage tbh 
  • Like 1

yea 2007 was such a dark place. it literally felt like a blackout. i was traumatized by the head shaving tbh and i was so scared for he in the stretcher too . 

and i'll see yah tmrw. it was nice talking to u :hug ;)

this man create this song for Britney 

this song was meant for Britney and I cry every time!

The bad maybe over for her but the scars will never leave her or us who witness this. :crying3: