Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

believe me.. it really hurts her  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1: she's always been really sensitive. that is one of the reasons she's had a meltdown and shaved her head because she couldnt deal with it. comon yo  :crying4:  

we seem to come to a disagreement over this and if you think that wearing her wigs and being making fun of hurt's her feeling's then okay you think that. :britney-ummmyeano: but i still believe she isn't silly enough to cry over something like this (she has been though a lot worst then this)  :lmfaoo:  but w/e were not always going to agree on things so i'm just going to let this go. 

oh i thought i was talking about the things i have in physical .-. well we do need the remixes albums, GH album and the compilation albums too

ohhh sorry, i thought you were talking about the albums in the shop you can get for here. :drown: 

ikr! i want all of her albums i have non well did before first album of mine was ITZ and my second album i owned from her was circus  :crying5:

• Like 1

ohhh sorry, i thought you were talking about the albums in the shop you can get for here. :drown: 

ikr! i want all of her albums i have non well did before first album of mine was ITZ and my second album i owned from her was circus  :crying5:

i think i bought ITZ for 5 at K-Mart while the rest was like around 15, 12 and 20

• Like 1

ughh i kno same here thats what ive been trying to figure out too. supposedly u can 'use' the items and then sell em and get way more points that way. 

why would you want to do that? if i had all the points to buy everything at the britney shop then what's the point in collecting all those points if they seem useless to you? i guess the answers would be that you can always ''donate'' to other member's timmy!  :izudumb:  glad i caught on to that one  :ohno: oh timmy sometimes just sometimes maybe you shouldn't speak   :ohno: