Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

why would you want to do that? if i had all the points to buy everything at the britney shop then what's the point in collecting all those points if they seem useless to you? i guess the answers would be that you can always ''donate'' to other member's timmy!  :izudumb:  glad i caught on to that one  :ohno: oh timmy sometimes just sometimes maybe you shouldn't speak   :ohno:

what? lol i am so confused  :izudumb:

i thought if u use some items like the ones u dont rly want and others buy, u get more points . idk 

omg yes it was tbh :crying5:

yesterday i went and saw Winter's Tale it was soo fucking good and there was a lot of sad moment's also Will Smith makes an appearance's in 2 scenes :shake: if you like sad, romantic movies go see this. i rate this 10 out of a 10 :crying1:

oh my gosh. that sounds so amazing  :crying5: i really wanna see now. thanks for such a flawless suggestion  :crying1: i have completely forgotten about movies lately. havent been to a movie theater in the longest time 

i am with you on that if i get vmaneysnake it's staying in my box i don't care if someone bribes me with a billion points i won't let that epic snake go.  :crying1:  i just need a billion points and then i will have it.  :crying1:

i remember they used to have soo much of them in the shop and then all of a sudden they started going like crazy and now i dont even kno how many r left  :crying1:

aww i kno i miss u toooo!! ughh when r u gona b on  :crying5::hug:

and that gif is sooo sexy  :bomt:  :thatsfunny:

apparently we live on different time zones :crying2: i miss you lots tooo like a lot even though we hardly know each other it feels that we've know each other for ages :crying1: were just sooo weird  :crying1:

the gif it sexy because of britney and that should have been Justin getting the whip not caca :crying2:

what? lol i am so confused  :izudumb:

i thought if u use some items like the ones u dont rly want and others buy, u get more points . idk 

i totally forgot what you were just saying in that post. what the actually fuck  :4music:

what i was stating was if you were to get points and you've gotten everything in the shop why would you want the points for it's just going to sit there collecting dust over the years and then i realize you can just donate all those points  :zoomzoom:

apparently we live on different time zones :crying2: i miss you lots tooo like a lot even though we hardly know each other it feels that we've know each other for ages :crying1: were just sooo weird  :crying1:

the gif it sexy because of britney and that should have been Justin getting the whip not caca :crying2:

i kno right  :crying2: it's like we are soul sisters. we totally get each other.  :crying1: we are so alike its crazy  :crying1:

haha i kno right same here. that is the goal  :no1curr:

but it's never happening :crying2:

it will happen gurl just keep posting like crazy on here and you will sure have all the points to purchase all the items in the shop. ;) 

but for you it won't take you long it'll be me that will have to suffer to get all of it :crying1:  

i am with you on that if i get vmaneysnake it's staying in my box i don't care if someone bribes me with a billion points i won't let that epic snake go.  :crying1:  i just need a billion points and then i will have it.  :crying1:

yea i got so lucky. i got some points donated to me and that was the only way i was able to afford  :crying1: everything is so soo so expensive in that shop.  :crying1:

i kno right  :crying2: it's like we are soul sisters. we totally get each other.  :crying1: we are so alike its crazy  :crying1:

i know!!!! can we call each other that even though i am a guy?  i know were so alike :hug:  :crying1:

i'm going to have to leave in 5 mins my favioutre show The Mistress is on but if your here in about an hour we can continue on this anyway's what time is it where you live in the states it's 9:56 pm here. 

btw what kind of flawlessness is ur sig   :crying1: i need that movie in my life  :crying2: i love vintage movies  

i totally forgot what you were just saying in that post. what the actually fuck  :4music:

what i was stating was if you were to get points and you've gotten everything in the shop why would you want the points for it's just going to sit there collecting dust over the years and then i realize you can just donate all those points  :zoomzoom:

oh ok yea but it will take YEARS to get everything tbh :crying1: but yes if i have any free points, i am donating to everyone who wants some. i will b very generous cuz i know what's it like not to have some  :crying2:

it will happen gurl just keep posting like crazy on here and you will sure have all the points to purchase all the items in the shop. ;)

but for you it won't take you long it'll be me that will have to suffer to get all of it :crying1:  

yes bb we're gona do this  :crying1: we can do this . u r so right :excited: 

thank u for staying so positive and giving me a boost  :crying1: u r the best :hug:

yea i got so lucky. i got some points donated to me and that was the only way i was able to afford  :crying1: everything is so soo so expensive in that shop.  :crying1:

no kidding like holy i wish i had that money in real life  :umomg:  i wouldn't know what to do with a billion points  :umomg:  i do know half of it would go to the countries  that need it the most water, food, shelter schooling, Medicare ect, ect, ect but what would i do with the rest? omg i know i would take all of you guys in this thread to see britney in vegas i think that is attending all of her shows in vegas tbh  

oh ok yea but it will take YEARS to get everything tbh :crying1: but yes if i have any free points, i am donating to everyone who wants some. i will b very generous cuz i know what's it like not to have some  :crying2:

omg if i had the points i would donate it most to you. but i will have to get vmasnakeney first before doing that sorry but i am really wanting to have that snake fuck and it's not here yet.