Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

i know!!!! can we call each other that even though i am a guy?  i know were so alike :hug:  :crying1:

i'm going to have to leave in 5 mins my favioutre show The Mistress is on but if your here in about an hour we can continue on this anyway's what time is it where you live in the states it's 9:56 pm here. 

yes we can call each other soul siblings if u'd like it better  ;)  :D  :thatsfunny:  :kiss: 

sure! i will still b on! and it is 1 in the morning here . aww yeyy i am so excited :excited:

• Like 1

no kidding like holy i wish i had that money in real life  :umomg:  i wouldn't know what to do with a billion points  :umomg:  i do know half of it would go to the countries  that need it the most water, food, shelter schooling, Medicare ect, ect, ect but what would i do with the rest? omg i know i would take all of you guys in this thread to see britney in vegas i think that is attending all of her shows in vegas tbh  

ikr :crying1: i would give most of it to my mom's health i'll make sure she gets the best health care. and i'd help out all of the strangers i see on the street that r in need. like the other day i saw this one guy in a walmart and he was so young u could tell but he had bad teeth and i knew he was very poor. i felt soo bad. i would literally come up to him and take him with me and fix up all his teeth for him if i had the money. i almost got carried away with that thought but then remembered i dont have any now photo-27.gif?_r=1404153217 but i wish i did :crying1:

oh my gosh. that sounds so amazing  :crying5: i really wanna see now. thanks for such a flawless suggestion  :crying1: i have completely forgotten about movies lately. havent been to a movie theater in the longest time 

it was freaking amazing.  :crying1:  omg me too it's been like 3-4 years since i last went to a theater 

• Like 1