Britney Bank Thread

S.S.S

ikr :crying1: i would give most of it to my mom's health i'll make sure she gets the best health care. and i'd help out all of the strangers i see on the street that r in need. like the other day i saw this one guy in a walmart and he was so young u could tell but he had bad teeth and i knew he was very poor. i felt soo bad. i would literally come up to him and take him with me and fix up all his teeth for him if i had the money. i almost got carried away with that thought but then remembered i dont have any now photo-27.gif?_r=1404153217 but i wish i did :crying1:

Aww and what's happening to your mom? :crying2: BB it don't matter how sick she is, see her everyday, say i love you everyday, and hug her soo tight that she starts to tear up! I never got a chance to see my mom when she was really ill she died in 09 from heart failure. I still think it was the H1N1 that killed her and with her smoking and over eating. The day before she got really sick we were watching a movie enjoying life we were discussing about my birthday day plans and everything then it was like 3 o'clock in the morning, I told her I was really tired and should probably get some sleep she goes alight.

The next day I am up and out of bed like any other normal morning I got to the computer spending time on there, a couple of hours later my mom is up she is in this cold sweat then she comes down in the hallway wobbling and couldn't keep her balance she gets to the table she is pale trying to catch her breathe my dad is like you need to go see a doctor she goes on about how she is alight blah, blah, blah she then goes fine I will head back to sleep she gets up again in a hot sweat then my dad is like okay you really need to head to the hospital she insist she is fine then we bring out our next door neighbour he said the same thing go to the hospital Roni she finally after being stubborn as hell she goes okay so the ambulance gets here they take her away  

I am sick with the H1N1 I couldn't go see her there, so my family updates me on how she is doing about 3 weeks after i was starting to feel better the doctors say she is going to be fine blah blah they were right my family goes up to see her she is doing great laughing having a good time then the next day I was finally allowed to go see her i get there and she is in a fucking coma she got a tube inside of her and everything. The only way to communicate with her is by using her hands so I am like crying to see her like this while all my other family memebrs got to see her alive and well the day before. I get a knock on the door at about 5 am in the morning it's my cousins telling me your mom has passed away from heart failure. My dad breaks down and I am like emotionless but in shocked but to this day I am still angry that i saw my mom with tubes one last time.

Aww, godbless you hun :crying5: I would have done the same for that homeless person if i had the money i did it a couple of times when i was poor but it was like a couple of bucks to get something at MCd's  

• Like 1

Aww and what's happening to your mom? :crying2: BB it don't matter how sick she is, see her everyday, say i love you everyday, and hug her soo tight that she starts to tear up! I never got a chance to see my mom when she was really ill she died in 09 from heart failure. I still think it was the H1N1 that killed her and with her smoking and over eating. The day before she got really sick we were watching a movie enjoying life we were discussing about my birthday day plans and everything then it was like 3 o'clock in the morning, I told her I was really tired and should probably get some sleep she goes alight.

The next day I am up and out of bed like any other normal morning I got to the computer spending time on there, a couple of hours later my mom is up she is in this cold sweat then she comes down in the hallway wobbling and couldn't keep her balance she gets to the table she is pale trying to catch her breathe my dad is like you need to go see a doctor she goes on about how she is alight blah, blah, blah she then goes fine I will head back to sleep she gets up again in a hot sweat then my dad is like okay you really need to head to the hospital she insist she is fine then we bring out our next door neighbour he said the same thing go to the hospital Roni she finally after being stubborn as hell she goes okay so the ambulance gets here they take her away  

I am sick with the H1N1 I couldn't go see her there, so my family updates me on how she is doing about 3 weeks after i was starting to feel better the doctors say she is going to be fine blah blah they were right my family goes up to see her she is doing great laughing having a good time then the next day I was finally allowed to go see her i get there and she is in a fucking coma she got a tube inside of her and everything. The only way to communicate with her is by using her hands so I am like crying to see her like this while all my other family memebrs got to see her alive and well the day before. I get a knock on the door at about 5 am in the morning it's my cousins telling me your mom has passed away from heart failure. My dad breaks down and I am like emotionless but in shocked but to this day I am still angry that i saw my mom with tubes one last time.

Aww, godbless you hun :crying5: I would have done the same for that homeless person if i had the money i did it a couple of times when i was poor but it was like a couple of bucks to get something at MCd's  

OMG that is the most heartbreaking story i have ever heard. omg i am in such shock. i am sooo sorry u had to go through that. omg i wish i could hug u right now. that is the most terrible story ever. i am in so much shock just from hearing it.  :crying1:  i wish there was something i could do.

my mom is not that bad. she is doing fine but she is always running low on strength. she's raised four kids her entire life and she's given up her all to do it. my dad was such an ass to her and she's never truly lived tbh or had a personal life. she's been always so weak and tired all the time. she's always telling me that and i worry so much. i want her to go to the doctor but we are both scared if we do, we could find out something wrong with her  :crying5: so we just keep our fingers crossed. she seems fine most of the time but i still worry like crazy. i would not be able to live without my mom  :crying5: if anything were ever to happen to her, i would die. i dont even want to ever think about that. 

• Like 1

that is totally ok with me. i kno what that feels like :crying1: i wanted it sooo bad too and finally got it 

i want it more then anything okay i am sorry but time for sleep i will talk to you tomorrow I will be on at probably 2-4 then again after my shift at 10:20 or something like that it'll proabably be like 11 pm your time or something okay night.   

• Like 1

i want it more then anything okay i am sorry but time for sleep i will talk to you tomorrow I will be on at probably 2-4 then again after my shift at 10:20 or something like that it'll proabably be like 11 pm your time or something okay night.   

alright bb good night and i'll see yah tmrw. so sorry to have brought up such a sensitive subject. :crying1: i wish i could make it alright 

• Like 1