HOW DARE BRITNEY

How dare she agree to open the BBMAs with a medley of hits even tho she has no new music to promote :crying1:

How dare she give us a flawless spread in V Magazine when she could have stayed home and masturbated :crying3:

How dare she give us glimpses into her life through Instagram almost every day :crying2:

How dare she continue to work her ass off in Vegas when she could be retired on a beach in the sun :crying4:

Y'all are fucking vile cunts. SELFISH. ANNOYING. VILE. CUNTS. 

NO ONE PROMISED YOU A SINGLE ON FRIDAY. And yet even the bitches who run this place are calling Britney a has-been and saying she doing things wrong, all because YOU chose to the believe the word of some flop "insiders" and radio stations. Now that you've been proven wrong, you take it out on her and her team. Get a life. 

wb6sjk.jpg

WE'RE GETTING A LIVE TELEVISED PERFORMANCE IN LESS THAN A WEEK. We should be happy. Two years in a row Brit has graced us with BBMA performances now. If the single / album isn't ready, it isn't ready. They obviously have plans in place. I can't with the negativity. I'm seriously out of here. I can't deal with y'all anymore. You make it not fun to be a Britney fan. This should be a fun place to get excited, not for meltdowns, picking on Brit, and being general vile cunts. I understand frustration, but we got two new songs just last year, and now we know there's new music on the way.... I'll enjoy it more away from here. I'll check in after the BBMAs but that's it tbh. 

Burn in hell, putos

2wfofat.jpg

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

How dare she agree to open the BBMAs with a medley of hits even tho she has no new music to promote :crying1:

How dare she give us a flawless spread in V Magazine when she could have stayed home and masturbated :crying3:

How dare she give us glimpses into her life through Instagram almost every day :crying2:

How dare she continue to work her ass off in Vegas when she could be retired on a beach in the sun :crying4:

NO ONE PROMISED YOU A SINGLE ON FRIDAY. And yet even the bitches who run this place are calling Britney a has-been and saying she doing things wrong, all because YOU chose to the believe the word of some flop "insiders" and radio stations. Now that you've been proven wrong, you take it out on her and her team. Get a life. 

wb6sjk.jpg

WE'RE GETTING A LIVE TELEVISED PERFORMANCE IN LESS THAN A WEEK. We should be happy. Two years in a row Brit has graced us with BBMA performances now. If the single / album isn't ready, it isn't ready. They obviously have plans in place. I can't with the negativity. I'm seriously out of here. I can't deal with y'all anymore. You make it not fun to be a Britney fan. This should be a fun place to get excited, not for meltdowns, picking on Brit, and being general vile cunts. I understand frustration, but we got two new songs just last year, and now we know there's new music on the way.... I'll enjoy it more away from here. I'll check in after the BBMAs but that's it tbh. 

Burn in hell, putos

2wfofat.jpg

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS, even though i am not one of those people who called britney a has been because i would never but i agree with all of this!!! BUT DONT LEAVE PLEASE!!!!! 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Britnoy said:

I was getting surprised/excited to see you complaining for the first time and then... :bitchplz:
I think I will not live enough to see you and @heather complain for the first time (when is necessary and justified and not this time) :pieceofwhat:

You're fucking stupid. There's no reason to complain. You all call Britney lazy and say she doesn't do promo, and yet without a new single even out she's about to OPEN a major award show with a medley of hits. She never promised us a single this week. It's your fault for believing insiders. 

And I'm fucking sick of being called out for not being negative... I've stated MANY TIMES my distaste for BJ, PG, and other missteps... but this is NOT one. When the album and single are ready, they'll come. We need to wait to hear it from Britney's mouth. She could have easily turned down the BBMA performance and yet she's doing it. That's why I don't want to be here anymore. You guys are just bored, bitchy drama queens. Britney deserves better fans. She's worked her ass off since the age of 16 and all she gets is a bunch of ass-eating bitches complaining when she doesn't deliver things she never even promised. 

Enjoy spending your time here complaining. 

10 minutes ago, kinganthony said:

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS, even though i am not one of those people who called britney a has been because i would never but i agree with all of this!!! BUT DONT LEAVE PLEASE!!!!! 

Not you, bb. Lara is in another thread saying we're getting a 'has been release schedule' (because a month or two makes a difference?) and saying all the hype will be gone. I'm so sick of reading this shit over and over. 

I'll see y'all on Sunday night. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

You're fucking stupid. There's no reason to complain. You all call Britney lazy and say she doesn't do promo, and yet without a new single even out she's about to OPEN a major award show with a medley of hits. She never promised us a single this week. It's your fault for believing insiders. 

And I'm fucking sick of being called out for not being negative... I've stated MANY TIMES my distaste for BJ, PG, and other missteps... but this is NOT one. When the album and single are ready, they'll come. We need to wait to hear it from Britney's mouth. She could have easily turned down the BBMA performance and yet she's doing it. That's why I don't want to be here anymore. You guys are just bored, bitchy drama queens. Britney deserves better fans. She's worked her ass off since the age of 16 and all she gets is a bunch of ass-eating bitches complaining when she doesn't deliver things she never even promised. 

Not you, bb. Lara is in another thread saying we're getting a 'has been release schedule' (because a month or two makes a difference?) and saying all the hype will be gone. I'm so sick of reading this shit over and over. 

I rather be stupid than mediocre and conformist :kisskiss::byebitch:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Some of us don't see a need to complain or find a fault with every single thing that our supposed fave does. That's not being mediocre, that's not being a conformist @Britnoy, that's liking an artist and respecting them as a person. People wanna get mad at Britney for not doing what they think she needs to do, meanwhile they're the same people that bitch and moan about the conservertorship which is essentially exactly what they're trying to do to Britney. You're more likely than not, not getting a single this week. Deal with it and direct your anger that the insiders you chose to believe instead of the dragging the person you're suppose to be a fan of.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

Calm down hun, get off your computer and have a nice bath and have some vanilla candles on, fill the tub with fanta and cheetos also while you're at it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

Not cool lara not cool :ohno:

Please be back jocasta, i love to read your posts, you're a great fan.

I totally see where you're coming from. I may not post all the time but I see the comments and for years it seems like the Britney we have today is exactly what people have been asking for all these years.  Every time there is progress made people celebrate and then it shortly turns into more demands and bashing what they were savagely eating up in the beginning. I mean honestly it's not a very healthy relationship to have with anything let alone someone you really don't know. 

• Like 6

free-preach-gif-120.gif

Sis peaseants will ALWAYS find some complain about. :mhm: We don't even know if that "supposed costume" posted on IG yesturday is for homegirl and peaseants already complaining. I feel ya on everything you said. :tbh: dont leave tho! You're one of the few on here that actually makes this place fun. :yayy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MIKE said:

I totally see where you're coming from. I may not post all the time but I see the comments and for years it seems like the Britney we have today is exactly what people have been asking for all these years.  Every time there is progress made people celebrate and then it shortly turns into more demands and bashing what they were savagely eating up in the beginning. I mean honestly it's not a very healthy relationship to have with anything let alone someone you really don't know. 

Well said!

• Like 1

What is this messy post?:frenchy: And not you calling people vile cunts when you're one of the worst ones on here. Pot calling the kettle black tbh :xtina1: I do agree that people shouldn't blame Britney, we choose to believe insiders and nothing has been officially announced ,so it's at our own peril. But it also doesn't help making pointless posts like this. Just sayin'.:thumbsup: But the single is definitely coming this week anyway so I don't get why people are even having meltdowns to begin with...:lmfaoo:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

WE'RE GETTING A LIVE TELEVISED PERFORMANCE IN LESS THAN A WEEK. We should be happy. Two years in a row Brit has graced us with BBMA performances now. If the single / album isn't ready, it isn't ready. They obviously have plans in place. I can't with the negativity. I'm seriously out of here. I can't deal with y'all anymore. You make it not fun to be a Britney fan. This should be a fun place to get excited, not for meltdowns, picking on Brit, and being general vile cunts. I understand frustration, but we got two new songs just last year, and now we know there's new music on the way.... I'll enjoy it more away from here. I'll check in after the BBM

IKR! She's soooooo lazy and she doesn't give a fuck about her career!