New Rumour: She's Performing Twice At The BBMA's!

I cant handle this any more, I believe all this shizz to much and dream up these theories to make these rumours sound believable to me only to be left disappointed when nothing happens. Although... Would be cool idea, Suddenly pop up towards the end after everyone thought Brit had gone up and perform the new single haha :thumbsup:

I just can't handle all these ups and downs any longer :icantttt:

I try not to overthink everything and just see what will happen.

we definitely will get a bad-a*s medley-performance by our queen herself AND an award! 

Im absolutely looking forward to it and I'm pretty sure she will rock the stage! :toxicwink:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

1) Stop believing RANDOM SHIT posted online. Look at the meltdowns it's already caused. 

2) It does NOT say two performances, it says two PARTS... which could just mean a change of theme / costume, etc. 

I'm merely telling people about a rumour that is circulating, I didn't start the said rumour. Yes It could just mean a change of theme/ costume but it could also mean another performance. Don't shoot me for still having hope. :flawfree:

• Like 1

I'm (still) full of hope, and I'm thinking the new single is coming tomorrow, and will be performed at the BBMA's. Even though Brit didn't even say anything, something's definitly coming, and I can't imagine it would be released later. We're gonna have to wait and see, and if nothings happen, except the medley performance, I'll be like: "ok I was wrong, let's wait again for six months."

• Like 1

I can already tell this is a lie .. Billboard confirmed that Britney is going to have 2 dozens of dancers (Britney has 20 dancers) 

plus the setlist that leaked is pretty much accurate since the guy posted a list of the presenter yesterday & they all just got announced today & it turned out to be true