@RebellionBrit Is A Two-Faced Bitch!

Making shady threads on exhale about this site and the people on it. :frenchy:Why not confront people directly instead of being a little pussy and doing it on a different site? :thumbsup:

Scared you'll get dragged? You're a sloppy ass power bottom and nothing more tbh. Nobody asked you to be here so get the fuck out if you dont like it.:britney-arrow:

Nobody needs this drama. We've just come off one of the greatest moments of her career thus far and you're starting shit for no reason. There's no need for it. :goodside: 

If anyone wants to see what this Kunt wrote: http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/707655-b-glxy-shades-breatheheavy/

• Like 6

I don't even understand what this is about, but let the shady bitch go to exhale. 

WE DO NOT CAREE :smokeney:

exhell is run by flop ass Jordan who sold out "the biggest Britney fan forum" to be a p(fl)op fan website or whatever the fuck it is. Those people over there don't respect Britney the way we do and I really don't care about that dumb website or what any of those skanks have to say. They can remain salty and bash Britney all the time & keep all the drama over there. :thatisfalse:

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, T!M said:

I don't even understand what this is about, but let the shady bitch go to exhale. 

WE DO NOT CAREE :smokeney:

exhell is run by flop ass Jordan who sold out "the biggest Britney fan forum" to be a p(fl)op fan website or whatever the fuck it is. Those people over there don't respect Britney the way we do and I really don't care about that dumb website or what any of those skanks have to say. They can remain salty and bash Britney all the time & keep all the drama over there. :thatisfalse:

Preach :bomt: 

4 hours ago, Dane Bramage said:

Making shady threads on exhale about this site and the people on it. :frenchy:Why not confront people directly instead of being a little pussy and doing it on a different site? :thumbsup:

Scared you'll get dragged? You're a sloppy ass power bottom and nothing more tbh. Nobody asked you to be here so get the fuck out if you dont like it.:britney-arrow:

Nobody needs this drama. We've just come off one of the greatest moments of her career thus far and you're starting shit for no reason. There's no need for it. :goodside: 

If anyone wants to see what this Kunt wrote: http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/707655-b-glxy-shades-breatheheavy/

he is so dramatic to be honest, like i even reached out to him and said it was a simple error but nope he had to go all the way dramatic and post it on exhale. I find it so funny because if we said the wrong things the video would have never been removed. Now he looks like an idiot because the video was removed and we were right about it not being the greatest video. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, partyinfrench01 said:

said what u wants to said sir....i here to supporting you. who care about that messed so called exhell and bunch of psycho, whose so called "fans" and spent time to cherry picks on Britney. 

we are among of 3 biggest britney fansite on the internet.:goodside:

expoop

unislay

piece of poop. 

Better :queenflopga:

But please don't compare Unislay or put Unislay next to those Unislay's sons again :uhno:  :umno:

ughghhhhh that forum is a mess. im on it sometimes and do like to post occasionally but they're more negative than exhale. literally. after the BBMA's all they did was nit pick about Britney's dress, makeup, dancing, voice. 

Are they really talking about Galaxy or some other forum? lol `Cause this is BS. If anything, Exhell has a lot more negativity tbh lol. 

PS: But yes, some people here make fun of her lip-syncing that's for sure. But don't act like they don't do it there too. 

:xf14:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ari said:

Are they really talking about Galaxy or some other forum? lol `Cause this is BS. If anything, Exhell has a lot more negativity tbh lol. 

PS: But yes, some people here make fun of her lip-syncing that's for sure. But don't act like they don't do it there too. 

:xf14:

Funny 'cause I didn't see anyone picking her makeup or dress or anything mentioned in that quote. They just looooove to spread lies 

• Like 1