It didn’t happen...

Exhell is literally on fire right now.  :Scared:

Hello its me MissSpearsSaysSo, your friendly BH Exhale messenger!  :ohhey:

So long story short, no new single/video

(yet :dorkney:). 

Tea4TheStans is still tweeting and now they’re saying that possibility the release date had been delayed until June 29 due to some “sales vs streams” rule change. But who really knows. :icantttt: 

Its been a long week in the Britneyverse, but at least we do know that there will be at least one new song to look forward to soon. 

Goodnight!  :-*

• Like 3

I still think something is coming... I mean, who shoots a video for nothing? And it can't be a commercial or something dumb. They did 2 days of shooting, possibly 3. Had dancers, a nice set, Britney on the balcony in full glam. SOMEFIN' IS CUMIN. AND I FEEL LIKE IT'S A SINGLE, I JUS DUNNO WEN. :assney:

Any fans who are upset over this only have themselves to blame cuz they’re  jackassess who believe any and everything they read. The only solid evidence we have of anything is that Britney filmed something thanks to her post on Instagram, as for what that was we have to wait and see. We also know she recorded a song with Pitbull and that is according to Pitbull.

All that Apple shit was fan created!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

I wasn't surprised

We live in a world where rumors can be taken too seriously :mhm: and you'd think after the past few eras that Britney fans would understand that not everything is going to happen.

First Perfume video scrape, BJ labeled as a personal album, then Make Me delay by 4 months, the Make Me video scrape, now this...

• Like 2

On 6/23/2018 at 7:39 AM, JoshLee said:

I wasn't surprised

We live in a world where rumors can be taken too seriously :mhm: and you'd think after the past few eras that Britney fans would understand that not everything is going to happen.

First When Your Eyes Say It video scrape, then Outragerous video scrape, then Original Doll scrape, then Blackout delay about one year, then Perfume video scrape, BJ labeled as a personal album, then Make Me delay by 4 months, the Make Me video scrape, now this...

bipolar team... :orangu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricki Lake said:

I don't remember. I got banned like 4 years ago and decided to try to log in and see if I could participate in the drama, but I'm still banned :queenie:

OMG ME TOO LOL. But I can't even log in AT ALL. :o

Not surprised I got banned though. I was a huge shit-stirrer back then. :aintevenmad: