Outrageous - Dety

The Hook Up - tylertremallose

Shadow - Everytime

Brave New Girl - stronger18

Everytime - MonaJeanLisa

I save 'The Answer' :flawfree:

thank youu @@Everytime <3:hug:

Save Outrageous

How soon is it gonna be before Brave New Flop is voted out? Literally every britney song ever it better than that autotuned mess, nonetheless the rest of the ITZ tracks :notimeforu:

lol, well next round I am abolishing the "can't vote twice for one song" rule, since we've used them all up.

Honestly, the first time I listened to ITZ in full, BNG was one of my favorites :bigtime:

Although I personally love the song, I do know that everyone else hates it and, because of that, I'm surprised to see it left :crying1:

lol, well next round I am abolishing the "can't vote twice for one song" rule, since we've used them all up.

Honestly, the first time I listened to ITZ in full, BNG was one of my favorites :bigtime:

Although I personally love the song, I do know that everyone else hates it and, because of that, I'm surprised to see it left :crying1:

Look at my sig :P

I save The Answer